Mr Brightside (Hawks ft Dabi)

Hawks pov:

I just asked Y/N to come over but I'm really nervous. It was just meant to be a hook up but now I just don't know how to feel. Like I love her and all. But what if she's cheating on me? I know she says she wouldn't but just these "what ifs" keep popping up in my head. It was only a kiss, how did it end up like this? I seriously don't understand how all of this even happend.

It was only a kiss and now I'm just being paranoid about her. I'm almost falling asleep and she's calling a cab and Dabis there waiting for her. Now they're going to bed and my stomach is sick. It's all in my head but she's touching his chest now...

Y/N pov:

D:"let me take off your dress, now~"

Dabi says as he takes off her dress, y/n fully obliged to the idea

I almost feel bad for doing this without hawks knowing but if I don't tell him he won't have to know. But I just feel like if he was here he couldn't look because it'd be killing him. I mean like who would wanna see their girlfriend cheat on them? I feel like he's jealous tho. I hope Dabi is good at pleasing a woman because If this isn't worth it I just did something bad. But either it IS bad buttt it could be worth it in the end.

But lately I felt as if destiny was calling me and opening up my eager eyes. Because I haven't really felt into Keigo lately. By all that I mean as if I was falling out of love and my destiny is to break up with him. Also that this relationship has run its course and now it's time to go. Lately I've also felt I'm coming out of my caged feelings and letting them show. Because I just wanna be down also because I want it all, the love, the romance, the sex, etc.

Now I ask myself the question. It started put with a kiss, how did it end up like this? It was only a kiss. He was just a boy I had a Crush on and that crush turned into something more bigger and complicated. I bet he's now falling asleep as I do this awful act with Dabi. Don't get me wrong it's nice to have a change in directions and do it with someone you're really close with but I just can't get my mind off Keigo.

My thoughts echo his name as I say the name of another. Also what he must be thinking. I hope he's okay. I can't imagine how he'll feel once I break the news to him. Of course Dabi knows I'm in a relationship with kei. Yet he was the one who brought up the idea of this "hook up". Yet when this is over I'm not staying, I'm going back to kei. Maybe I'll just hide my feelings.. until they just come out in a big puddle.

But yet I have another thing repeating in my mind over and over again. 2 words and 3 syllables...

I never....

That just repeats over and over again and my mind just fills in the blanks with things again and again.

After they are done:

I call a cab to take me home, once I get home I see keigo standing right in front of the door.

K:"Where have you been?"

I don't answer and just enter the house

K:"Can you be honest with me when I ask you this... Do you love me anymore? Like, do you have any feelings anymore?"

I take a deep breathe

Y/N:"See its like I do and I don't. I don't wanna hurt your feelings but I'm willing to explain..."

K:"Go ahead.. I'm listening."

I've always been good at expressing my emotions with music so I walk over to our piano. I think of a song that would suit this right now. And the one that matches 100% perfectly is Mr Brightside by The Killers so I start to play that beautiful tune on the piano and sing it. No lyric changing no nothing just pure Mr Brightside.

Coming out of my cage and I've been doin' just fine gotta, gotta be down because I want it all it started out with a kiss how did it end up like this? It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss. Now I'm falling asleep and she's calling a cab while he's having a smoke and she's taking a drag Now they're going to bed, and my stomach is sick and it's all in my head, but she's touching his- chest now, he takes off her dress now let me go and I just can't look it's killing me, they're taking control Jealousy turning saints into the sea swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your allibis But it's just the price I pay, destiny is calling me open up my eager eyes, cause I'm Mr. Brightside.

I never
I never
I never
I never

After that... we broke up.. not that he didn't love me it's just he couldn't handle all this any longer. What I mean is the Paranoia of that I was cheating on him and the Jealousy if I was... I miss him sm right now..
But it was time to say goodbye..