Baby Boy (Hawks)

Collab with captainvanilla_

It's already dark out when hawks comes home. He walks in through the door and slips off his shoes. He walks up the stairs and he sits down next to you and smiles at you then tries to kiss you but you get up and head up to the bedroom because you're suspicious about him cheating on you.

You close the door and lock it then you hop into bed and turn on Netflix and start to watch you favorite show. You could hear Hawks walking down the hallway and he knocks on the door but you don't answer. Then he asks "Babybird what's wrong?" You don't answer again you hear him walk away.

Then you hear the front door open and shut. He didn't really go. You go to the kitchen to get a snack. You see hawks standing at the front door and you freeze in your tracks. he starts to walk back up The stairs and you start to walk away. But he catches up to you.

He grabs you and wraps his arms and wings around you. He asks "Babybird, why have you been ignoring me?" In a serious tone. You look away and don't answer. He pulls your face to look at him and you stair at each other for a minute. You could feel yourself getting butterflies but your pride held you back from saying anything back to him.

He forces a kiss but you try to pull away but you can't cause his grip is too strong. When he finally pulls away you couldn't but blush. "Now I won't ask you again.." He says "What's on your mind, Babybird?" He says staring you in the eyes like this:

You explain how you thought he was cheating on you. He pulls into a heated kiss this time. And when he finally pulls away he says "You have nothing to worry about, Babybird." And picks you up bridal style. And brings you to the bedroom. As he puts you on the bed you start to blush more. Before he gets on top of you he removes his shirt revealing his abs.

He looks you in the eye and says "You look so cute under me like this;)" He brings you into his embrace, sitting you up.
He starts to take off your spaghetti strap top only moving the straps down just enough to see your shoulders. He smirks as he sees your face turn bright red. You can feel yourself getting turned on at his every touch. He kisses your neck then says "this is going to be a long night for you;)"