someone like u (Dabihawks)

It was a rainy thunderstorm night, Hawks was cuddled up against you but Dabi wasn't home yet. Dabi was on a late mission which was quite dangerous cause of the bad lightening. You were up worrying about him but also scared of the lightening/thunder. Hawks was trying to comfort you and tell you it was gonna be alright. And with that you hear the door bust open and there appears Dabi. You scream cause you thought it was the lighteneing. And hide under the blankets.

Dabi walks over to you, taps your shoulder you move your head above the blankets to look at Dabi, well his beautiful bright turquoise eyes. Cause it was quite dark.

D:"Don't be scared it's just me, Y/N."

You felt quite idiotic for thinking Dabi was lightening. You moved kinda out of the covers. Just enough so they can see your face. You patted the bed, letting Dabi know he can come in the bed and spoon you. He looked at you and smiles, laying down next to you. You totally forgot about Hawks until you felt him pull you closer to him. Dabi then pulled you back to him. Your face is now facing Dabi's chest. Hawks moves over to you and dabi. He puts his arms around you, Dabi does the same.

Hawks uses his other hand to mess with your hair a little bit, calming you down. Dabi just keeps holding you like he is. Listening to his heartbeat was quite nice. In that moment you just felt so happy to have 2 people who loved and cared about you. After a little bit you fell asleep. How could you not? The lightening stopped and they were just so warm. You felt relaxed just knowing your two lovers were right beside you.