Family Meeting (Dabi)

I'm very nervous. Like really nervous. Today's the day that my parents meet my boyfriend dabi. Like what will they think if I'm dating a Villain? Will they disown me or something? I think staring at myself in the mirror. I am wearing a green velvet dress with a silver necklace and rings. I'm doing my makeup to get ready but I'm also worrying yknow. Should I do this? Or should I not? I mean I want to, but what if something bad happens? I think, then I see Dabi walking into the room, in the corner of my makeup mirror.

Dabi walks towards me and sits on the bed, looking at me. "You look worried, what's wrong, sweetheart?" Dabi says concerned, I stop doing my mascara and sigh "I'm nervous that my parents won't like you, if they say anything bad font take it to heart, Ju-" "Honey, I don't care about what your parents think. Yes their opinions might matter but the only opinion that matters to me is yours." Dabi says cutting me off. Ngl he got me blushing with those words.

I finish doing my makeup and my hair. I grab my purse and slip on my heels. Me and Dabi get into the car driving to my parents house. When we get there I step out of the car and walk towards the door of my parents house. I ring the doorbell and in a couple seconds my mom opens the door with a smile on her face when she looks at me but when she looks at Dabi her smile drops and then she says "give me one second be right back." She shuts the door.

Dabi chuckles a little but then he notices I look nervous again. He grabs my hand and pulls me into his embrace holding me close to his chest, hearing his heart beat. He knows this calms me down he also knew that I loved it cause I calmed down alot and just relaxed. Soon enough my mom opens the door and apparently I wasn't paying attention so she sees me cuddled up to dabi. She smiles and says "Awww you two look cute like that, come in!" Then I realized she was staring at us. And called us cute. We walk in going into the dining room. Sitting down I see my dad I wave he waves back.

He sees Dabi and starts eyeing him. I know we just got here but I just wanna leave this shit here but i gotta prove to my parents that Dabi isn't a Cold hearted Villain. So I guess it's my problem that I gotta deal with. I was sitting next to Dabi and my parents were in front of us. The silence was very awkward all you could hear in the room was the sound of when forks/spoons hit the plate scooping up the food eating it. Dad was the first one to speak after the awkward silence "Sooo uh Dabi, what do you do for a living?" Oh no not this dad please. "I am in collage studying to be a hero." Dabi says,

I almost choke on my food. Dabi eyes me as I try to hold In my laugh. My dad nodded, they weren't impressed but I was okay with their answer. This time my mom asked me a question "So Y/N what have you and Dabi been up to?" I don't know how to answer that cause we've been doing alot of *ahem* things but I'll try to answer that. "Well uhh we've been cuddling n stuff." I say, I'm lying a little bit cause I can't really tell her the um other things. Well it isn't her business anyways. "You always were the cuddle bug." My mom says, it's true I always was. We started chatting while still eating our food.

My parents were starting to accept Dabi. Out of no where Dabi puts his hand on my thigh. Rubbing it up and down. He started to rub it upper and upper until he reached my clothed *ahem* area. I was holding in my sounds, cause yes it felt good I'm not ashamed but if i were to make a sound it be very embarrassing. I look at the clock it says 10PM. "Maybe it's time we should go. Its getting kinda late." I say, Dabi agrees with me and stops massaging my area as we get up. My parents look sad that we are going so soon but I think they understand. Cause I have some plans for when we get home if you know what I mean *wink wink*. We get up and I grab my purse. We wave bye and get into the car.

As Dabi drives he has his hand massaging my moist area. I started letting out my sounds cause it's just me and him no one else and I don't think he minds because he's mine and I'm his. He was smirking I could tell.

After this I think you know what happend