Trick or treat (Dabihawks)

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN!" You said, you entered the room in your Halloween costume. You were supposed to be Lady Gaga from her music video poker face. Which was one of your favorite songs and music videos. its a really iconic outfit.

Your costume ^^^Dabi and hawks were on the couch waiting for you

Your costume ^^^
Dabi and hawks were on the couch waiting for you. They looked at you in shock but also you could tell they liked your costume. Well of course they knew you were being Lady Gaga but they didn't know which outfit we were gonna wear. "Wow you look amazing." Dabi says getting up to walk towards you. "P-P-P-Poker face P-P-Poker face." You say doing a lady gaga pose. Dabi was dressed up as a vampire and hawks was a vampire as well so you got 2 vampires and 1 popstar. "You're even better up close" dabi says putting a hand on your cheek. "Hey, don't leave me out of this." Hawks says getting up from the couch. Hawks walks over to you but before he can get any closer dabi pins you to a wall. "Well I must say mrs poker face I'd like to poke your face." Dabi says before kissing you have his hands on your cheeks. "My turn!" Hawks exclaims then pushing dabi out of the way. "Whatever" dabi says before going back to sit on the couch. "I may be a vampire but instead of biting I wanna kiss you. I think that works out, right?" Hawks says before kissing you and putting your legs around his waist, leading you to the couch. "She's all yours dabi." Hawks says sitting you down on the couch. "Good, it seems like yall were kissing forever." Dabi says before putting his arm around you. Putting you on his lap. "You want some fruit punch?" You ask out of no where. "I do!" Hawks says "well, there's some in the fridge I made it." You say before looking at dabi. Hawks gets up to go to the kitchen. "Awww did you do that to get me alone?" Dabi says putting a hand on your cheek. "No" you reply with "can we go trick or treating now?" You whine, you've been waiting to go trick or treating since October 1st. "What are you 5 now?" Hawks says walking back in the room. "Says the one who's dressed as a vampire." You say looking at him "but you like vampires." Hawks says before drinking his fruit punch. "I mean yeah, whatever I'm going." You say getting up from dabis lap. "WE'RE COMING WITH YOU!" Hawks says trying to run up to you. You grab your bucket. And walk out the door. You had a big neighborhood so you knew you'd get alot of candy. You start walking down the street. Not literally on the street but you know what I mean. Hawks and dabi are already behind you.

KNOCK KNOCK

You knocked on the first houses door. "Trick or treat." You say they give you some candy

10 houses later

"Oh they are not home but they left a bowl of candy." You say looking at the bowl.

Take 7 pieces of candy

You take 8 pieces of candy. No one will notice, you thought. Onto the next house. "Can we go home now?" Hawks asks you sludging down. "Bro, it's only been 11 houses I mean if you want go ahead we'll be here." Dabi says looking at hawks.Hawks. "actually I think I'll stay." Hawks says sounding a bit upset. "But, how many houses are we gonna do?" Hawks asks you. "Maybe like the whole neighborhood houses. and we've already done 11 so that means 55 to go." You say walking to the 12th house. "Oh god" you hear Hawks mumble.

53 houses later

"Are we almost done? It feels like my legs are gonna fall off." Hawks whines sludging down again "2 more houses okay then we will go home." You say walking to the 2nd to last house. They gave you like 4 pieces of candy. "Last house, okay?" You say walking to the last house. "Woo hoo!" Hawks says tired bit happy. The last house gave you 6 pieces of candy. "Can we go home now, y/n?" Dabi asks you about to hold your hand. Speaking it was now 9PM and you started at 6PM. Yeah that's like 3 hours of trick or treating. "Yes we can." You say teleporting you all home. "Let me count my candy." You sat.

After counting the candy

"I got 304 pieces of candy!" You say happily. For you that's alot of candy. But you're not gonna eat it all in one day. "Nice" "Cool" dabi and hawks say walking back into the kitchen. They just got out of the shower and their costumes. you took a shower before them. Also they got candy like half of what you got each cause they stopped after like house 36. Cause they were tired lol. The rest of Halloween was spent eating a little bit of candy and watching horror movies on the couch.