Worried

"Good morning y/n- woah. Are you.....okay?"

"Huh?"

Chae eyed me up and down when I entered her room in the morning. I couldn't find a good spot to sleep in last night and I was clinging on to the little bit of hope that Momo might gain consciousness anytime so I just completely ditched the idea of sleeping. I guess, you can see that I didn't sleep.

"I mean I was the one in the crash but why do you look dead?" she snickered.

"Anyways, how are you feeling?" I was talking softly because sana was still asleep.

"Better. My arm hurts a little less" Chae replied, "that's good. Do you wanna eat something?"

"Oh not yet no, thanks"

I dragged myself over towards one of the chairs and plopped down with a sigh. Wait, where's my phone?

I don't think I used it all day yesterday. Did I even- No yes I did bring it. Where did I leave it though. I stood up with a grunt and asked chae if she had seen it.

"Maybe check Mina's room?" She suggested.

"Hm. Okay I'll be back" I stepped out and walked over to Mina's room. I quietly entered her room where Mina was sound asleep too. The nurse mentioned all the medicine would make her drowsy so she is bound to be asleep most of the time.

I carefully looked around and found it lying on the tray. I grabbed it and retreated to the hall.

I began going through my messages and calls. There were some from mom asking if I'm okay, some from Jeongyeon and nayeon, some from...ryujin, and some from yeji.

I opened ryujin's because I felt a little bad for having not talked to her at all yesterday.

Ryu<3: hey pretty :)
Ryu<3: I WOULD have come over to help w ur hangover that I know u have but my own head is killing me >_<

Ryu<3: helloOoOoo?

Ryu<3: earth to y/n
Ryu<3: did iiiiii do smth??

Ryu<3: I'm coming over
Ryu<3: y/n r u okay??

Ryu<3: hey, u rem that guy I punched last night?
Ryu<3: he kinda just, cornered my car
Ryu<3: yo he got his friends too. I think I'm abt to have my first senior yr fight
Ryu<3: pls reply when u can

W-what guy did she pun- OH!

I gasped as suddenly remembered an important event.
Jay.

He, hit me or something and then someone knocked him to the floor and then ryujin jumped in. Wait did ryujin get the first hit??

What am I thinking that's not important. I hope Ryujin's okay. I quickly replied to her and waited for a response as I shoved my phone in my pocket and went off to find that damn doctor.

-

Momo's mother and sister had arrived soon after and we three were sitting together, praying, hoping.

"There he is!" I pointed when I saw the doctor walk by.

"It's not like he's actually going to tell us-" "I'll deal with him" Hana cut her mother off as she dramatically rolled up her sleeves and went after him. Momo's mom and I looked at each other before shrugging and leaning our heads back against the wall.

They're making us wait too much.

Few minutes later, Momo's sister returned with a triumphant smile on her face.