Surprise

"Finally" I stretched a little as I stood up.
"Okay no need to show off you'll pull a muscle" Jeongyeon rolled her eyes at me as she picked up my bag.

"When does momo get discharged?" Nayeon asked us.

"Soon I'm sure. They're just keeping her for a few observations cause the accident was bad" my mom replied as she collected her stuff.

We're all standing in my hospital room. I'm finally being discharged. Mina gets discharged tomorrow too.

"Are you gonna head straight home?" Mina asked from her wheelchair.

"Yes she is." My mom sternly replied.

"Where else would I even go?" I joked back.

"That girl you sent flowers to or something" my mom replied right before stepping out to take a call.

"What girl?" Mina asked

"Oh- uh it's nothing trust me" I felt so bad calling Ryujin 'nothing' just like that. But I don't have the energy to sit and explain.

"I'll be back I, need to pee-" I went towards the door and heard Jeongyeon say 'she's gonna piss in momo's room' before I closed the door. Why is she like this?

I actually was going to momo's room. My mom won't let me leave the house so I want to be with her for a bit. I think she'll be here for atleast 3 or 4 more days. She already knows I'm leaving today and also expressed how happy she is I'm finally better. Hehe.

"Hey" momo looked up when I peaked my head from the door, a smile on her face. "Hi" I shyly replied and walked in, closing the door behind me. Momo placed her phone down on her lap and turned towards me with her full attention.

"Leaving?" I nodded when she asked and walked closer till I reached the chair, dragging it closer to her bed and sitting down.

"Are you fully like, healed now?" Momo asked as she looked me up and down. I know she didn't mean it like that, but the action made me blush anyways. Gosh. I think she noticed the faint pink on my cheeks because now her famous smirk is plastered across her face.

"Shut up" I mumbled. "I didn't say anything" she replied, teasingly.

Why am I so shy suddenly?

"Anyways, what were you doing?" I changed the topic.

"I was just on my phone" Momo shrugged.

She's been here for a while, I know it gets lonely and depressing sometimes. Her mother or sister can't even stay overnight because they both have work they can't take off from. And we're all slowly getting discharged while she's still here, and that too for at least 4 more days.

"Hmmm" I hummed back calmly, contrary to the thoughts running through my mind. I want to do something, anything at all, that'll entertain her a little. It's not even about entertainment I just want her to genuinely laugh again.

No one ever talks about how taxing it is to be admitted in a hospital for so long. And momo's way to detach is dancing, which she obviously won't be able to do for a good while.

"We sho-" I was rudely cut off when someone barged in.

"I knew she'd be here!" Jeongyeon gasped as she walked in with my mother in tow, who didn't look too happy. Jeez.

"Ughhhh" I groaned, upset that I was no longer alone with Momo, who already seems down, despite having tried convincing me that she's oh so happy since I'm finally being discharged.

"No ughs wughs. We're leaving now" my mom sternly ordered. "I'm not even saying anything" I grumbled as I stood up.

"Jeongyeon, make sure you leave this room with her" my mom instructed Jeongyeon who saluted earning a scoff from me.