[28] Luna ?

Trisha's POV

I guess you could say that Xavier and I are okay again. If you were expecting more then I'm sorry because after I went back Xavier basically crushed me into a hug and said sorry a million times, like if I had a dollar for every sorry that came out of his mouth I would be a millionaire by now. So I caved in and we had a serious discussion about how things were going to work. Safe to say that we figured it out and compromised.

That's a good thing right? I'm pretty sure it is...
'Well unless you prefer to be alone and live by yourself in the middle of nowhere like the sad person you are than yeah it's a really good thing you dumb butt,' my wolf retorted.

'Geez thanks for the support," I shot back.

'You are very much welcome, you know you should be grateful that you have a wolf like me, beautiful, courageous, smart, strong.....'

'Self centered, annoying, cocky....."

'I'm not any of those things!'

'Sure, whatever you say," I smirked in my head (is that even possible?).

I blocked her out before the argument got out of hand.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Flash forward after that I've become a little busy. Okay scratch that, I've become really busy, maybe a bit too much. Everyday, I'd wake up bright and early to kiss Xavier awake but then the only response I got would be a groan so I'd probably take a shower, get ready, then make breakfast for me and sometimes when I'm not lazy, for Xavier too. Afterwards, I'd leave the house after I leave note for Xavier telling him where I'll be. Then I have to do some work until about 6, have some dinner, shower again then pass out on the bed. I don't think it's very healthy.

Basically I'm not seeing Xavier as much as I used to, so I just sticked to my bodyguard, Damon. Damon and I got close because he follows me everywhere under Xavier's command. Typical, I know. But as it turns out, Damon and I got along well, he's like another Trey, a brother figure in this pack since Trey's not around. Speaking of him, I haven't meet him in a while, especially my dad, God, I miss my Dad, I should totally visit him sometime when I'm free. Which is hard because sometimes I'd take care of pack stuffs on weekends. I hate having to work so much but in a way I love it because then I don't have to be one of those Lunas who just sit around all day and leaving the work for his husband alone. Xavier wasn't exactly fond of the idea of me working so hard but I just told him all the tasks are better than waiting for him in his office so he agreed.

There was also this one time where I bumped into Xavier in a dinner in town because I was having lunch with Damon but then his mood started to change when he sat next to me and Damon across from us. I didn't even know what happen because the mood there was very light and Damon and I were talking about our funny stories of when we were working and suddenly Xavier just snapped and walked out. Talk about weird.

Was he jealous, though? I mean, he couldn't be, it's just Damon. He's my bodyguard that I'm very close with because he's like my brother. I thought he'd have more faith in me.

Anywho, back to where I was, I was just laying on my bed because I have about a, like, an hour break before I have to check on the flowers they were planting at the park. Stupid, I know. Suddenly, Xavier just barged into the room with a face that would make the strongest alpha in the world tremble in fear. Me being his mate, am not fazed at all. Oh, who am I kidding, I'm pretty sure I looked like I'm about to piss my pants.

I made a last minute decision to calm him down so I tried to rub his back and he hid his face in the crook of my neck so his wolf would calm down. It seemed to be working by like 75% he's still about 25% angry.