[5] The Sleepover

Trisha

Lie. Liar. Liars. Little lie. Big Lie. I think they are all the same. A lie. Someone who lies is a liar. It's just a matter of perception.

My life is now made up of a lie. A lie that all of my friends now me as. Even my mate. It's Saturday today. Meaning sleepover, like today!

I've packed all my things already, bathing suits, pajamas, clothes, toiletries and all that swizzle. I decided that I'm just gonna use a tote bag for all my stuffs. I put my charger, earphones and power bank there too.

I laid on my bed and looked up the ceiling. Plain. White. I started to think about my life and everything that has happen in the past week. So unbelievable. So surreal. So fast. It's too much. I really want to tell him everything. To blurt all the things that I told him were all just a lie. A big fat lie. Will people even think of me as trustworthy after this? This is not fair. I feel like a mopping princess.

I don't want to do this anymore.

A ring broke me out of my thoughts and I checked my phone. A text from Asher.

'Hey where are you??? We're all here waiting for u'

'Be there in a minute :) xx'

'I'll count the moments 'till then lol ;) xoxo'

I have butterflies in my stomach just because of the wink and the stupid 'xoxo' what is wrong with me?

I grab my bags and told my parents where I'm headed to and went straight for the door. I walked just around my house until I reached their house. Their house is tremendously bigger than mine. With about 4 stories high and a swimming pool in the backyard and everything, even a porch swing and a patio.

I knocked on the door thrice.

'Knock! Knock! Knock!'

The door opened and I was met by a familiar dark brown eyes with a little sparkle in his eyes. I smiled at him and vice versa.

"Fay, come in."

I walked into the house with Asher behind me. He led me into the living room where the couches have already been pushed on the sides of the room with a huge flat screen TV on the wall in front of the big space filled with mattresses, pillows and blankets.

"We'll be all cramped up in one room if you don't mind," Asher told me.

"No, I don't mind at all. I used to do this all the time with my friends back in California," I said.

"With a guy, too?" This time rage and anger filled his voice. I pretended ti gasp as if I wasn't expecting it. His voice sounded so powerful that I am sure it is the voice of an Alpha. I can't be anymore right. Could Asher be an Alpha? I mean he is the leader of our little gang. Is he also in disguise? This might be more complicated than I thought it would be.

"Just settle down your bags over there by the corner," he pointed to the corner of the room, "Yeah, okay."

"Come on, let's head out to the backyard, we're grilling hamburgers. Andrew's specialty."

"Sounds enticing."

"It is, Andrew always makes the best hamburgers ever!" He exclaimed.

A part of me feel guilty though, I made a couple of human friends at school. One of them stood out, Meg. She's an amazing girl and I can sense something going on with this guy named Jared. We were in one lab group. There's this other girl but I can't quite remember her name, I do know it starts with an N. I feel guilty that I can't spend more time with them.