[19] Temporary

Xavier(Asher)

She's gone. Just like that, she's gone. Where did she go?

Everything was so odd after she left, but somehow, I'm pretty sure everything was planned.

After Fay and Jace left, the Andersons somehow disappear. Poof.

The securities said the moved away but they did it at midnight which is seriously unbelievable. I haven't even heard of Fay ever since. I can't call her, I can't text her, it's like she never exist anyway.

The worst part is that everyone seemed to forget Fay and Jace. Even my pack members, they couldn't remember Fay and Jace. For them, I'm delusional. But I knew better. This was magic. But how? Please don't tell me that the enemy witches have found her and kidnapped her. I can't handle that anymore.

But then I would've felt it. But I didn't. The weirder part is that the pain I'm feeling somehow matches the pain when you're mated with a supernatural. This is getting in my head. I need some air.

I haven't sleep, shower or eat in 5 days, ever since the weird things started to happen. I didn't even go to school. I don't care about that sh*t anymore. It's not like it's that important, it's just a disguise.

Every single day, I'd sulk in my own bed and not get up. At all. It's that bad. I can barely sleep so sometimes when I'm really tired I took some pills to help me sleep. It's not like it helps, my dreams would always be about Fay.

I want, no need to get a run. But I can't. There are no woods around here. So, I did what was the only way. I went to a top of a mountain in a nearby province the shift in the lonely woods. I ran for like 3 hours or so. I let my wolf took over for awhile. Once he reached to the mountain's peak he howled in pain and agony.

Fay, where are you? I need you, babe.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Trisha(Fay)

I'm pretty sure that I was more pained than I thought I would be when I was back in Jakarta. The burning feeling in my heart still aches. It's been a month, I know.

I've been feeling very guilty about everything. All of my lies. If I had a dollar for every lie that I've pulled off, I'm pretty sure that I'll be riding on a private jet right now. I mean, technically, I do have one, but it's my Dad's. Does that count? I don't even know anymore.

Every single day for the past month this is my routine and it had never changed since. Literally:

-Wake up

-Change

-Breakfast (barely)

-Play a sad movie

-Play sad songs

-Eat some fro-yo

-Cry

-Get a run

-Shower

-Eat (yeah,right)

-Cry myself to sleep

My dad and Trey had been begging for me to do something else. Obviously, they're miserably failing at it. I've made a huge memory shield for the people back in Jakarta so that they won't remember. I didn't do that to Xavier, though. I don't have the heart to.

And if you guys are somehow wondering if Trey really did get me a big giant cup of fro-yo, he did. My dad was practically so desperate to get me to smile again that he actually bought me my own frozen yoghurt machine. That was the last time they saw me grin. Sad, I know.

Well, what can I do? It's not like I can do anything about it. Xavier and I are mates, the Moon Goddess created the wolves pthat way. There's no point on resisting it. So....

I'm currently lounging on the couch of my bedroom, reading a sad romantic book that just makes me even more sad. God, I am pathetic. No need to deny that. I scrolled through the pictures of my phone. I threw away the one that I used in Jakarta, in fear that they'll somehow track me down, but that doesn't mean that I threw away the memory card. I looked at the pictures of me and Asher together. Wait, no, Fay and Asher together. It's not really us being us. Just us being who we were supposed to be. I realized that I only have one picture with Xavier. A selfie I had taken for us before I left.

Even though Xavier's in Jakarta, his pack's actually doing really good. My Dad met up with him when he was here and he said he's a very strong, reliable, and responsible alpha. He actually approved of our whole mating scheme. That's new. Albeit, he'll totally arrange a meeting for us when he gets back from Jakarta. I sighed. That was what I was afraid of. What will happen when that happens? What if he rejects me? I've lied about so many things. It won't be a surprise if he pushes me away when we meet again, but I'm sure that'll be a long way through.

Suddenly, a strong jolt of pain coursed through my side. I screamed and trashed because it hurts way too much. But I know better, it's not my pain, it's Xavier's. Black spots start to invade my vision and before I knew it I was blinded by darkness.

*****

I woke up with a blinding light coming through my eyes. I groaned and closed my eyes again.

"Turn on the lights," a familiar sound called out.

"Sissy are you okay?" Okay, now I know that's Trey.

"Yeah, I think so. What happened?" I asked groggily. My head is pounding.

"Well, you passed out because of the pain from your mate. I asked around and it's said that Xavier had a really strong bite from a rogue, but he's okay," Dad answered for him.

I pulled of the covers,"I need to see him."

"No way," Trey and Dad said simultaneously.

"Ugh, but I want to."

"But you can't."

"You can't do that he's my mate," I countered.

"I don't care. You'll stay here," Trey said in his alpha voice.

That grasshole. He did not just use his alpha voice on me.

"Did you just use your alpha voice on me?" I asked him hurt.

"Yes," he said in a monotone. He's emotionless guard falters a little before putting it back on.

"You know what? Whatever, but you two, get out of my room!" I demanded.

My Dad shook his head but leave, with Trey slamming the door behind him with a loud 'thud'. Feeling the love guys.

I spent the rest of the day looking through my glass window, thinking about the one and only Xavier Stone. I miss him. So much. The sting in my chest is painful, but I've learned to get used to it. I'm on the point where I'm starting to not care anymore. Somehow, I refrained myself from doing that, because I really really want to keep caring. I'll try my hardest to be with him and to be a great mate for him, because failure is temporary.

--------------------------------------------

A/N: 1.5 K YOU GUYS THIS IS TOO MUCH! I LOVE YOU GUYS TO THE MOON AND NEVER GOING BACK!!! 😍😍😱😱😲😲

by the way, sorry for the short chappie, it's actually meant to be longer,but I'm starting to run out of ideas on what to put on this chapter soo yeahhhh 🙈🙉🙊

Oh, and you guys know the drill 😘😘😘

A.M.L