[8] Its Called Life

Trey

I hopped out of the cab that I took from the airport and went to Trisha's current house, the Andersons. Trisha must be so excited, I came here a couple of days earlier than I told her, actually I came here about 2 days after I told her the news.

You see, the main reason I came here is because Trisha also needs a protection here. Who else would do a better job than me? Besides, as much as I hate to admit it, I really really miss my baby sister.

When I got there something is not right, being half witch I can tell that there's an uneasy aura surrounding the house. Of course, I've already had the common sense to mask my scent and the way I look in California, with the pack witch's help.

There were police cars everywhere. Sh*t is Trisha okay? Where is she even? I can't smell her everywhere, but then again she must've changed her smell since she got here.

I walked to the front door which is open and saw Dean talking to a policeman with a bunch of werewolves around my age around him. There's this one guy though, he looks so devastated its unbelievable. He looks familiar somehow, but I can't put my finger on it.

"Dean?" I asked out loud.

"Jace, you've arrived, you should've told us so we could pick you up at the airport," he said, adding a wink to signal me to play along.

I got the hint, of course, "Yes, umm Dad I just got here, now where's my twin sister Fay?"

"Uh about that Jace, she's umm she's been kidnapped."

"WHAT?" I screamed out. My wolf and I are on the edge knowing that our baby sister has been kidnapped. She's my sister, you mess with her, you mess with me.

"Dea- I mean Dad how could you? One week here and she's gone?"

"I'm sorry Jace, she rushes out of school because of some mean snobby girls and then some men kidnapped her."

"Ugh!"

I stormed out of the house. I need to get away. Since me and my wolf haven't found our mate yet, Trisha is the only thing we can protect. Though I will still protect her even if I have found my mate.

"It was a black van, 2 guys," A werewolf guy, I'm guessing Trisha's friend said.

"How do you know?"

"Because I saw it happened."

"AND YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING?"

"I couldn't! The van was moving so fast and there is no way I can catch up! She's my girlfriend and it hurts seeing her being kidnapped! So I'm just as upset as you are!" The guy, shouted. His voice is filled with power and authority. No doubt an alpha. But wait, girlfriend? No. F*cking. Way.

If he's a werewolf and an alpha, then no doubt that Trisha is his mate. Goddamn it, this just make our little secret a whole lot more complicated then it already is. But how is he an alpha? There are no packs in Indonesia and there are laws which prohibited us to.

"You're her boyfriend? How, she's only been here for a week," I asked him.

"I don't know. But she's just perfect you know? Sweet, caring, kind, funny she maybe awkward but for me its just cute." He had this look in his eyes when he talks about her.

It must've sucked to be him though. An alpha? His mate has been kidnapped? I wish all good luck for the person who dares kidnap a sister and mate of alphas.

---------------------------------------

Trisha (Fay)

I've been here in this nasty place for two days. All I know is that when I woke up, I was already tied to a chair in an abandoned storage so it seemed.