[12]Gone For Good?

Fay on the side! or above idk.
-------------------------------------------
Trisha(Fay)

Why do I feel like the whole world is against me?

I just made a whole new lesson in life. That in a second, in a flash of light, something that I really love, or means a lot to me, can be gone. No more. Zilch.

Just when I thought I had everything, I'm invincible, and when I am in my most vulnerable state, I came crashing down.

I thought I'm done with the feeling of losing something. I was so wrong. Maybe I'm just destined to be alone. Maybe the Moon Goddess just regret giving me special powers so that she decided it would be best if she make my life miserable.

She gave me the most wanted thing in the world, and took it away from me in a flash of light.

Because right now, right this minute, and this second, I just realized something horrible. They're gone. Kyle, Andrew, Chelsea, Jay and lastly, him. Him as in Asher.

They're not everywhere.

It all started from that confusing text he gave me.

And then they didn't show up at school.

And then they're not at their house.

And none of their cellphones are working.

And they're neighbor said they carry huge suitcases when they left.

And when I asked our vice principal at school (yes, I was that desperate), he said that they gave in an excuse later saying that they'll be gone for quite awhile.

So right now, I feel like nothing.

I feel numb from crying so hard. I mean the excuse later gave me prove that they'll come back, but why didn't they tell me anything? Why is everything so hard suddenly?

And at times like this, I go on to the person I trust the most, Trey. I mean, who else?

When I saw his pained face the moment I saw him I broke down immediately. Right there, right then.

He took me in his arms while whispering sweet nothings to me.

"It's okay Tris, everything's going to be alright. You're okay." He whispered to my ear gently.

"H-h-he's g-g-gone, T-tre-y-y," I choked back a sob.

"He'll be back soon," he whispered to me as he kissed the side of my head.

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"Because I'm a guy, and I know that he cares about you, a lot."

"Yeah, well he left without an explanation."

"I'm pretty sure that he has a very good reason for that."

"Okay, fine."

"Listen Trisha, he's a good guy I can tell. Try to have some faith okay? Mom may be gone since the very start of our lives but our mates just doesn't go by like that. I know that you are very scared with the feeling of lost but don't think so low of him. He'll come back, I promise."

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"Okay," I whined.

"Well than wash up, I'm taking you for dinner."

"Sure."

-TIME LAPSE-

Two weeks. It's been two whole weeks since I've last heard from him.