[29] Getaway

Trisha

A week later, we were all packed up in a van on our way to Xavier's beach house. I gasped when I saw it, it was a beautiful 2 story building with a white accent to it. Perhaps we should extend the holiday a little bit...

Nina, Allison, and Chelsea squealed beside me and I let out a little one myself. Finally, a little break free from any luna duties. Xavier's parents were in charge and I'm pretty sure his dad was certainly glad about it too. The girls and I just stood there gawking at the amazing beach house when we heard the trunk door of the car being closed.

"Trisha and I call dibs on the master bedroom!" Xavier exclaimed.

"Not Fair! I want to get the master bedroom!" Allison protested.

"Hey, we invited you to join us! We get to choose!" Xavier shot back.

"That's actually a very valid point," Jay piped in.

"But ugh, fine!" Allison let out a huff and Chelsea also Nina snickered behind her.

"What? Is there something funny?!" Alli snapped.

"Oh, no. Umm Allison you look very pretty today, I love your shirt, it looks good on you!" Chelsea said, trying to safe herself.

Now, it was my time to snicker.

"Nice save," Jay commented.

We, except for Chelsea and Allison, laughed at that.

So basically, after that whole ordeal, we all trudged down the steps of the beach house and Xavier opened the door. I could hear Andrew muttering 'Damn' under his breath. And damn is right everyone. This beach house is downright gorgeous. Every single nook and cranny were just flawless. It's the kind of house I want to go to for a getaway, which was why it was so perfect.

After drooling over the house, we settled on our rooms which were also amazing and decided that we would take one hour and a half to settle in before making our way to the ocean.

I let out a content sigh as I launched myself on the comfortable bed. It honestly felt like lying down on the clouds. So soft and silky...

I let out a small shriek when I felt Xavier's body jump on top of mine. Xavier used his elbows to support himself and looked me in the eyes then grinned. He lowered himself into me and gave me a sweet, passionate, loving kiss.

"I love you," he whispered in the middle of our kisses.

"I love you too," I replied, while trying to contain  my moans from his tender kisses that was gradually making its way to my collarbone.

"I love everything about you, and I want you to know that. I love your mesmerizing blue eyes, your soft brown hair, your heavenly lips, basically everything. I'm just so in love with you."

"I'm so in love with you too, baby," I said whole-heartedly, meaning every single word I said. I skimmed my hands up to his neck to his chin where it rest there. I pulled him for one more peck then pulled away, "Let's unpack then change, okay?"

He groaned, "Fine."

After long tantalizing moments of us stashing everything to its place and Xavier sneaking kisses every couple of minutes we were finally done. We took turns changing and I picked out my blue bikini from TRIANGL, and also a pair of shorts and a loose lacy crop top for cover up. I packed all my beach essentials on a beach bag, and of course Xavier's too because that guy was too lazy to bring anything and I knew that he was going to regret it, and headed to the front of the beach house, where Trent was already waiting. I kind of felt bad for him, I mean, he's older than me and yet he was the one without a mate, and I of all people know how much my brother deserve a mate.