[14] Was That an Invitation?

Pic of Xavier on the side!
----------------------------------------------
Trisha(Fay)

It was time to go back to school. Asher decided that I should go with him to school. Apparently the gang won't be in the country until next monday.

Yesterday, I tried to mind link my Dad, as in, my real Dad and after hundreds of time trying, it worked. The reason why it is so hard is because we're so far away.

It works for about 3 minutes, when he was about to tell me something important, it disconnected. And that is why, on Monday morning, I found myself writing a letter to him.

After I'm done, I closed all the curtains of my bedroom and cast a spell on the letter.

Poof! It's gone. I send it back to America. My Dad would probably ask the pack's witch for sending his reply.

After sending that letter, I hopped on to my much needed shower and started to clean my body with my favorite soap that smells like peppermint and honey.

After I'm done with all my business I put on a flowy skirt and a baggy grey sweater. I took out my worn out silver flats and I decided to wear a headband today. I'm done.

Right when I was just about to go to the dining room to go get breakfast when the doorbell ring. I went to the door to see Xavier (in Asher's form) with a fresh bouquet of flowers.

"Morning sweetheart," he said in his husky voice.

"Good morning, Ash," I chirped, "Want to have breakfast with me? The others decided to go a little late today."

"Yeah, sure. By the way, these are for you," he said handing me the roses.

"Thank you," I said while opening the door to let him in.

We ate some pancakes and we drank a glass of orange juice for breakfast.

Then we were off to school.

At school there were big posters and flyers that said, "Black and White Ball"

Turns out that when me and Asher were absent the school has been organizing a ball/dance for the end of October, which is only a week away.

I wonder if Asher will ask me to go to the dance with him.

Maybe, maybe not.

*****
It was lunch time and I met up with Ash on our usual spot. He bought me lunch since he came out early. I offered to pay him back but he just shook his head no.

We chatted for awhile and I felt his arm wrapped itself around my waist. I smiled at him and smiled back.

*****

After school I went to his house which is empty besides his maid and him and drop myself to his bed.

I texted my Mom to ask her if I can sleep over at Asher and her reply came out almost immediately.

'No.'

Well then.

I told Asher than I can't sleep in today and he was kind of disappointed but went on with it anyways.

We went swimming and I used Chelsea's bathing suit since I left mine at home.

Asher and I played in the water and I got no idea how we ended up kissing each other in the middle of the pool.

I pulled away for air and blushed furiously.
My face must've looked like a tomato right now.

He chuckled and closed the gap between us and pulled me in his arms.

"I love you," he whispered in my ear.

I hugged him tightly, "I love you too."

"Good, because I'm taking you the dance with me."

"Was that an invitation?" I asked teasingly.

"Yes. Fay Anderson, will you do the honors of going to the dance with me?"

I pretended to think about it.

After a couple of seconds I answered him.

"Yes!"

----------------------------------------------

A/N: Not my best chapter I know. So sorry. I'll make it up for it in the next chapter.

I had the weirdest dream ever last night. So my crush told my best friend that he likes her so much and I was standing right beside her when it happened. I know she liked him too so I told her to just go out with him and I told my crush to take care of her and then I ran away. sad i know.

ANYWAYS GO VOTE COMMENT AND FAN AND ALL THAT SHIZNIT!

A.M.L