Chapter 23

When the van stops we see we are at a hospital that looks abandoned.
"Why are at an abandoned hospital?" I ask
"This is Helmilic Hospital where we visit sick people and sing to them!" One man said
"How is singing fighting diseases?" Violet asked
"It ummm actually I don't know...." A women said
"Let's go make people feel better!" The man said and we walked in.
"Hello I am Babs and I need you to fill out this paperwork to enter."
After all the paperwork we spit off from the group and tried to find the library and we did.... but it was locked.
"Hello?" A voice said
"Hello." I say
"My eye site isn't what it used to be, but from the looks of it you are children." The voice said
"Well I am Hal."
"Nice to meet you we were just going to the Library of Records." Klaus says
"Did Babs send you?"
"Uh um yes...." Violet says unsure
"Well come in then!" Hal said so we follow him in the library of records.

A/N nothing really interesting happens just what the series showed until they sneak in the the library so I will skip to that.

"We need to find that Snicket file!" I say
"We will we just need to get the keys from Hal." Violet says and puts her hair up.
"We could replace his key ring with my ribbon with some bolts on it." Violet said as she took the ribbon out of her hair and she put bolts on it, then we waited until Hal fell asleep to swap the keys for the fake ones.
After about an hour Hal was asleep and Klaus took the keys but Hal woke up.
"Uh hu oh my. Where are my keys?"
"Here they are I will put them in your pocket." I say but I put the fake ones in his pocket.
"I am so glad I found some trustworthy assistants! I will file you under P, for people I trust most." Hal says then walks off.
"This feels wrong, it's like fighting fire with fire." Klaus says as we walk to the library.
"Sometimes it's the right thing to do." I say
"Ok, let's see Snicket..." I say and go to the S files
"It's not here!" I say frustrated
We keep looking when Sunny says
"V.F.D"
"Good idea Sunny!" Klaus says and we go over there to look, and there it was.
"We found it!" I exclaimed
"Now let's watch it come on." Violet says and we go over the the projects and put the file in.
"My name is Jacques Snicket and I have some information on the fire. There seems to be a survivor of the fire."
"What..." Klaus says barely audible
"Well that's bad news!" Someone shouts and comes in front of the projector screen and we see that it is none other the Esme.
"Run!" I yell and we do
"The file! We have to get it!" Violet yells
"I will get it while you cause a distraction!" I yell then start to run back for the file.
"I got it!" I yell and run over to Violet but someone grabs me, so I throw the file.
"GET THE FILE AND GET OUT!" I yell struggling to get free, then it all goes black.

—————————-
Sorry for not updating in a long time but here you go! Also I will edit the chapters and make them longer after I finish the book! Bye!👋