Chapter 26

"That's not creepy." Olaf mumbles

"So what do you need form Madam Lulu?"

"I need to ask you something about the Baudelaire's." Olaf says.

"I wonder what he wants to know?"

"Yes the crystal ball can answer that but first I need to warm up." She says

"Umm how would you do that?" Olaf mumbles again

"By telling you what you have gone through." She states and closes her eyes.

(Feel free to skip the recap of the series so far.)

"You took in the Baudelaire's after there house burnt down, and tried to marry the eldest, Violet. But you plan didn't work because Klaus figured out what the plan was and prevented the marriage from being real, by telling Violet to sign with her left hand when she is right handed. Then you disguised as Stefano, and pretended to be Montgomery Montgomery's assistant, and murdered him with snake venom and framed the Incredibly Deadly Viper, also is known as the worlds friendliest animal in the animal kingdom. After you pretended to be Captain Sham, to gain Josephine Awhistle trust and later reveal who you really were and force her to write a death note leaving the Baudelaire's in your care but Josephine outsmarted you and escaped to Curdled Cave. You later go to lunch with the Baudelaire's and Mr.Poe when Larry the waiter gives them pepper mints and the have an allergic reaction to them and go home to decode the note, they steal a boat in the middle of hurricane Hurman and sail to Curdle cave to retrieve Josephine, which they later get attacked by the Lacramose leaches but you 'save' them to later push Josephine in the water. The Baudelaire's again escape to Lucky Smelts Lumber-mill where you meet your ex and hypnotize Klaus. But your ex gets killed and the Baudelaire's are sent to Prufrock Preparatory School and meet the Quagmires and the Clowder girl. Which you kidnapped the Quagmires. Then after you do that you make a scheme to hide them in your girlfriends elevator shaft. You smuggle the Quagmiers out of town to a town called V.F.D and put them in a crow statue. At the town you murder Jacques Snicket and frame him as you. The Quagmiers escape in a Hot Air Mobile Home. You then follow the Baudelaire's and Clowder to Helmlic Hospital and set fire to that place and now you here my Olaf." Madam Lulu recites the entire story of Olaf casing the Baudelaire's and I, everyone has there jaw dropped.

"Ho- wha- uhhh." Olaf stutters

"I am talented." She smirked

"Now can you answer my question?" He asked

"Mmhm."

"Is one of the Baudelaire parents alive?" He asked and I know knew where he got that from, the Snicket File.

"Let me check crystal ball." She says quickly and goes to the room behind her. She comes back.

"Crystal ball needs the night to answer, come back in the morning." She says and pushes us out, or try's to when Olaf sees a 2 headed person.