Chapter 28

(A/N: I will be skipping to the part where Olaf is going to get the starving lions, since Summer will just be cooped up in the tent the whole time so nothing really happens, unless you consider her shooting questions at them all constantly to annoy them, then I disagree with you and don't want to write that so here we go!)

Bored. Been here for I don't know how long, and I know nothing about how the Baudelaire's are doing. Nothing is new just me shooting question after question at the henchmen who watch me, soon I annoy them so much they leave to complain to Olaf which leaves me time to think on how to escape.

"Ohhhh Clowder brat!" I hear Olaf call rather excited from outside the tent.

"I'm going to need you to come with me!" Olaf states and I see a whip in his hand, I just stare at him till he acknowledged that I can't move or talk with ropes holding me to a wooden post holding up the tent and tape on my mouth. You may think that I could just pull the post and the tent would collapse, no harm it's just a tent. I tried, turns out it's cemented into the ground!

"Come on!" Olaf yells at me, as if I can just magically untie myself!

"The ropes!" I try to yell but is muffled by the tape, but it got his attention enough to see I am still tied to the post. He walks over mumbling to himself and rips the tape off my mouth and unties me from the post, my hands are still tied but I can just do what I did last time.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask the man as I'm shoved in the car.

"We're going to fetch some starving lions!" He hisses

"And make a pit stop on the way!"

"Why do you need starving lions?" I ask knowing killing me or the Baudelaire's will be no use, he needs us for our fortune.

"Just for the freak show!" Olaf answers with loads of details. *sarcasm*

We drive PAST the lions and to.....the mountains?

"Why are we at the mountains?" I ask confused why, one we passed the lions, but also knowing this most certainly can't be our pit stop.

"For this." Olaf says and opens the door next to me and pushes me out into the snow.

"HEY COME BACK!!" I yell as he drives away.

I am left in the cold not knowing what to do, alone. I don't have anything to keep me warm, all I have are my clothes which are short sleeve, and I have shorts on. I have long socks so I pull them up as high as they go. My hair, right now it's up in a ponytail, as always but I put it down to cover my neck and keep it warm. That's it. Nothing else.

*BUZZZZZZZZZZ*

"What now?" I groan and scream when a bug stings my cheek and I run for cover.