Chapter 25

Holy molly I just knocked someone down with a chair and now I'm waddling down the hall to save the Baudelaire's, wait first get this chair out of my way.....but how? *SMASH* I throw myself into the wall and try to smash the chair but wind up just hurting myself.

"Real smart Summer!" I say to myself and roll my eyes and just waddle down the hall to where the big 'Surgery' is happing. It takes me about 5 minutes to get there due to the fact that a chair is attached to me. When I got to the big room Klaus is handing over the Snicket File.

"NOOO!" I scream and all eyes turn to me when a drowsy Violet says

"Summer?"

"Violet!" Klaus turns around reveling Sunny hanging onto him.

"Hold on this isn't the sugar bowl?!" Esme shouts

"Let's go!" I shout and Klaus starts to push Violet on the bed thing and I waddle/run behind them, when I see Olaf going to grab Klaus I jump in front of him and Olaf grabs me instead.

"Summer!" The Baudelaire's scream as Olaf drags me away.

"Go!" I scream and they hesitate but leave just as the hook-man comes out from the library and flames follow him, he grabs the back of the chair and carry's me towards the front of the hospital and Olaf announces that the Baudelaire's set the building on fire, not true but no one believes that. Olaf drags me out and shoved me in the car with everyone else. (After he took the chair off me.)

"You got until I reach 1! 3.....2......1!" Olaf screams and we drive off.

"Where are you going?!" I ask looking out the window as I see that he is not on the road!

"Umm uhhh Caligar Carnival!" He says after looking at a sign.

"You just got that from the sign didn't you?" I ask him rhetorically

"No!" He responds

"Shut her up! It's not 'in' to listen to orphans." Esme orders one of the henchmen, the gag me so I can't talk but they don't tie my hands so I just take the gag out, and they don't notice.

"So when will we get there?" I ask as all eyes turn to me and the look at me dumbfounded not knowing who I can talk when the supposedly gaged me.

"You really are dumb. You gaged me but didn't tie my hands so-" I don't finish and just scream

"BUILDING!!!!!"

"What-AHHHH" Olaf screams as her stomps on the breaks and they make a 'SCREEEEEEEECH' sound and I wince at the sound.

"You, take the orphan." Olaf orders the hook-man, next thing I know my hands are behind my back with tape on my mouth, walking towards a tent that has a sign that says 'Madam Lulu' and walk inside with everyone else following.

"I was expecting you." A women who I suspect is Madam Lulu says in a weird accent.