𝐢𝐯. QUESTIONS

THEY WERE quite... chaotic, to say the least.

"Who wants McDonalds after work?!" The red haired one of the bunch screamed so loud it almost made Momo jump as she walked in the large office room.

"OOH! ME ME!" A man(if you could even call him one) with a particularly slim figure and blonde hair sprung up from his chair almost immediately, followed by two others who boredly raised their hands with their eyes glued onto their computer screens.

Only one of them didn't reply, and that was a way too tired man with purple hair and eyebags that Momo could see from a mile away. He looked like he hadn't slept in years, but his fingers moved across the keyboard at a speed so fast that even the computer couldn't keep up with him. Clicks and clacks were heard from his keyboard by passing seconds, and his friends looked at him, waiting for his response.

"I'm not going," He simply said in a gruff voice, not taking his eyes off the screen even for a second, "I have work."

"But you always say that, Shinso!"

Momo didn't know why she was here.

Well, technically speaking, she did know why she was here. Todoroki had informed her he would be in a private meeting which would probably take a while and that she could go home early for the day. She was more than ever relieved to be able to take some rest, but before that, she thought it would be nice to meet her coworkers that were nearby. She passed their room several times, but she had been too busy to even spare them a glance, and since Momo finally had free time on her hands, she decided to use some of it by getting to know them properly.

People who worked at Todoroki Corporation all seemed the same. High class, expensive looking, professional mannerisms, all that. So, naturally, she expected that from them too. But now that she was actually in their office room, she was second-guessing her judgements completely. A part of her was screaming at her to just turn around and walk away before she got involved with any of them.

But of course, that wouldn't be a very nice thing for her to do, so the raven haired girl slowly, very hesitantly, walked over to them, alerting them of her presence, and they all immediately stood up to bow, except for the one who was presumably named Shinso, who seemed too busy to care.

"Oh my! Aren't you the boss's secretary? Momo Yaoyorozu, right?", a girl with curly pink hair commented, immediately pouncing over to Momo in the span of a few seconds. Before she could say anything to respond, the girl took her hands in hers and spoke excitedly, "I always wanted to meet you! You're even prettier in person. We should totally be friends! My name is Mina. Follow my Instagra-"

"I'M DENKI!" The blonde pushed her away and pointed towards himself, and Momo gave him an awkward smile and nodded. "And my name's Ejirou.", the bulky red haired man was next, leaning his muscular arm over Denki's shoulder, giving Momo a toothy grin.