𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. GUARDIAN ANGEL

MOMO GASPED as she woke up, sitting on her bed with widened eyes, a hand over her chest that rose and fell every breath she took. The frustratingly bright glare of the sun shone through the windows into her bedroom and Momo felt her cheeks warm up as she gradually came back to her senses.

What a strange dream she had indeed.

Todoroki trying to kiss her? How ridiculous!

When she stepped foot onto the cold tile of her floor, a stabbing headache overcame her completely. She groaned out in pain and raked her hair back with her fingers, clutching its silky tresses to let out her frustration. Why was her head hurting so much?

Her tired thoughts were promptly interrupted when she heard the click of her front door and rustling from outside her room. Her eyebrows pinched together in confusion.

Then there were thumping sounds that sounded suspiciously like footsteps.

Was it a burglar? The headache was long forgotten by now as Momo slowly dropped her hand from her head, red alarms blaring in her mind and putting her on alert.

She scanned the room for anything that could serve as a weapon, and instinctively grabbed the dull lamp that sat on her bedside table. Slowly yet steadily, she inched towards the door of her bedroom, lamp in hand as she took careful steps.

Momo took a deep, shaky breath before opening the door and rushing towards what seemed like the back of a person in front of the counter of her kitchen island.

"Freeze!" She yelped out, her heartbeat speeding up as she raised the lamp to attack, before this unsuspecting 'stranger' turned around to meet her frantic expression. Wait. Wasn't he...?

"Y-Yaoyorozu?" Wide heterochromatic eyes stared back at the raven haired girl behind him, a mixture of surprise and utter confusion on his face as he blinked at the lamp that was just about to make contact with his skin.

When Momo heard his voice, she at last took a proper look at the man in front of her. "Todoroki?"

Breathing heavily, Momo took a few steps back, her arms falling by her sides as she finally felt herself relax. At least it wasn't a burglar.

Actually, that was the least of her concerns right now. She almost pounced on Todoroki with a lamp, for goodness sake! Going past that, why was Todoroki here? Without any notice? Nevermind that, how did he even get inside her house?!

"Wh-What are you doing here?", she brought herself to ask. There were a million other questions circulating in her mind.

"I- Ah..." Todoroki warily glanced at the lamp in her grasp before looking back at her, trying to find the words to say. He was still in the navy shirt and white tie from yesterday. He slowly raised the plastic grocery bag in his hand, clearly still confused. "I went to the convenience store to get you some hangover soup as I figured you might need it. I-I didn't know you would try to assault me with a lamp as soon as I got back?"