★ Five ★

CONSTANCE BANE

Feeling the sun peeking through the curtains and flowing into the room, I groaned, hiding my face in the crook of my elbow.

My head was still pounding from yesterday and  I had no idea where I was.

I was surrounded by a bunch of warm blankets and pillows and there were strands of hair tickling my nose.

Trying to push my hair back, but still feeling the hair, I realized that it wasn't mine.

Opening my eyes, I immediately closed them again, the sunlight being too strong.

"Wake up sleepyheads." A voice from above me loudly whispered. "You're the only ones still sleeping around."

Groaning, I swiped at my face trying to remove the hair, and then gave up, turning over to my side.

"What time is it?" I whispered back.

"Half-past eleven." And my eyes flew open at that.

"What?" I looked up to see Lela standing above me.

"Eleven-thirty? We're going to eat in about twenty minutes. Ezra and Ophelia are making food so get up and go to the bathroom." She extended her hands forward so I could grab on to them.

Before I did that, I looked to my side and saw Belle, her whole face buried in her pillow letting out soft snores.

"Yeah, I don't know how she's breathing under there either," Lela mumbled and grabbed my hands herself and proceeded to pull me up until I was standing.

Dizzy from all the sudden movement, I pressed my palm against my forehead, closing my eyes. "What about Belle?"

"I'll deal with her. It'll be faster if you go first cause it's going to take me five minutes to get her to wake up and another five to stand up."

Nodding, I started walking toward the stairs until I realized I didn't know where the bathroom was.

Walking back into the living room, I saw Lela softly shaking Belle, trying to get her to open her eyes but she was barely budging, swatting her hand away.

"Uh, Lela?"

"Bathroom is right next to our bedroom." She didn't stop shaking Belle as she answered.

"Thanks."

Walking up the stairs, my head was pounding from the amount of drinking that I did yesterday, I grabbed onto the railing, steadying myself before resuming my walk up the stairs. 

I didn't even remember when we all fell asleep.

Suddenly, a hard body bumped into me and I looked up, only to see the sweetest boy of the house in front of me. 

Looking at him, Harry already had a frown on his face as if it was automatically triggered whenever he saw me, remembering last night and all the glares that he managed to send me throughout the movie.