★Fifty-one | Halloween - Part 2*★

HARRY STYLES

"On your knees, ass up in the air for me," I heard Constance order from behind me and I quickly scrambled up onto the bed, not wanting to disappoint her any more than I already had.

I leaned my forearms onto the soft material of the bed and slowly lifted my hips up until I could feel my face burn with embarrassment at being this exposed, and I hung my head low, hiding again.

I felt how exposed I was and accidentally let a quiet squeak escape me when nothing happened.

"A-are you okay?" I whispered and slowly turned my head to the side to see her stripping from her black dress, leaving her all bare and naked, her beautiful body on display except for the black corset which she didn't take off.

There was a lace cut-off spanning from the middle of her chest to her belly button, everything else being completely black and silky. She twirled around in front of the mirror, fixing her hair and smudging out some of her eye makeup around her eyes with her ring finger.

When she was done, she slowly turned back towards the bed and took slow and determined steps back to the bed, leaning over me. Smashing my cheeks together, she pressed her lips against my puckered lips and let go, disappearing again to somewhere behind me. Throwing something on the bed, I glanced down at the object and saw the bottle of lube land right next to my face and I sniffed and tried to relax.

"Are you gonna fuck me, Cindy?" I felt the dip of the bed and I looked over my shoulder excitedly, my eyes widening when I saw that she had pulled on the elbow-length, black latex gloves and I swear I felt my cock leaking a sticky puddle onto the blanket underneath me.

"Are you gonna quiet down so I can enjoy myself, H?" She countered and landed a sharp spank on the top of my ass. I choked on a moan and my fingers grasped the first thing I could reach, pulling it under my face. Hiding my face into the soft, plush toy, I wiggled my hips in the air and an amused chukle reached my ears which were ringing and a little muffled.

"You want more? You want mommy to hurt you better?" She asked and I think I had half an orgasm when she brought her hand down again, over the same spot. The latex was a little harsher on my skin and I whimpered at the pleasurable burn that I was feeling on the surface of my skin.

I knew I was fucked when she turned the vibrator back on and pressed it against my balls, making me want to roll into a little bun, and her hand spanked me on the underside of my butt on my other cheek.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

"Look at yourself, so fuckin' pathetic," she pressed the vibrator harsher onto me, sliding it upwards to my perineum before she brought it back down and switched the setting to the second level. I could feel tears of frustration building up in my eyes, making my surroundings like blurry when her hand gently caressed the stinging skin and switched the vibe off.

I couldn't tell if I was in heaven or hell when she leaned down over me and wrapped her hand over the front of my throat, wrapping her fingers tightly over my collar, and pulling my head back roughly. I opened my mouth, trying to gulp in the air and it physically got stuck in my throat when she pushed two latex-covered digits into my mouth, flat on my tongue.

"Such a warm mouth," she pushed her fingers deeper and deeper until I could only moan and groan around her fingers, my gag reflex triggering the tears to roll down my cheeks when she pushed them down my throat for a few seconds.