★ Eleven ★

HARRY STYLES

It's been three days since the band practice.

Tomorrow is our performance in a while and to be honest, I'm scared.

I haven't been on stage in two months and I think that I had probably forgotten how it felt to perform in front of so many people and have them there applauding for you.

I guess my nerves had been very evident cause now I was sitting on my bed, reading Pride and Prejudice, something that Ophelia has been begging me to read for a while now but I had found boring.

And now she found a good reason for me to take my mind off of things and forced this book into my hands, making me read it.

Turns out, it wasn't all that bad at all.

What makes it even better was that a movie of this book got released last year so when I was done with the book, I could rent out the movie and see how I like that.

In the end, it's a win-win for me.

I was getting to the good part when Ezra, for the second time today, walked through the open door and into my room, sitting down on the bed.

"Make yourself comfortable, now won't you?" I raised an eyebrow and went back to reading.

"Thanks, I will." He wiggled his butt into the mattress and then stared at me.

Just stared.

I ignored it for a total of two minutes until I started getting annoyed and I raised my head and raised my eyebrows. "What?"

"Don't 'what' me." He moved closer and took the book from my hands, placing it face down on the bed.

"What am I supposed to do when someone comes into my room uninvited?"

"Your door was opened." He stated, his eyes darting back to the open doorway.

"Yeah," I breathed out. "For the fresh air."

"I hope your brain cells are being filled with that fresh air 'cause I'm gonna need you to use them to explain some things to me."

I sarcastically snorted. "I don't wanna talk about this shit again. Please."

"It's not like you've been talking all the other times." His face had a hint of laughter in it which annoyed me.

"For a reason, maybe?"

"Sure. I believe you but come on, mate. She's here to stay and you know that."

"And I don't care about that and you know that." I shook my head in annoyance and grabbed my book back into my hands, going back to my reading.

"Can we fuck?"

"No."

"It's been like a week." He flopped down next to me and rolled over to his stomach.