Still stuck in P.T. More Spookiness

Jokes on you, aliens!

Welcome back, here is PART 2 of this nightmare.  It appears Sticks and Eggman have found themselves having to run in circles in order to progress in their escape.  The good news is, Eggman does manage to slaughter a Tomato Person in this round.  Is it icky?  Sure.  Does he enjoy it?  Debatable.  All we know is that it's getting old, being locked in a room that only repeats/never ends.

I think Sticks might be on to something.  No, don't roll your eyes, Shadow.  Frostbite is a real thing.  It doesn't usually happen if it's not cold, but anything's possible.  Point never the less, this exclusive viewing of what it's like to come face to face with the worst Airbnb host ever... you can watch it right here, right now.  I mean, unless you're at work or something, in which case I recommend viewing with headphones, on your phone.  

The bloody fridge is gone and Fetus is dipping in and out.  We'll finally snag Lisa though!  And make her pay for trapping Sticks and Eggman in this literal sh✵t show.

Will they finally escape?  Orbot, what is it that you know/want?  Cubot, you shall need to be donating your legs... wait a minute, what legs?!  Oh my, where's an exorcist when ya need one?  I guess Sticks will have to do.  Don't worry, she's well-versed in the tactics of the aliens.  If anyone can stop Lisa, it's Sticks.  

Also, we need to level with you, Sonic. 
Oh.  You're not here. 
That's probably good.