Ghost in the Maze

This story takes place in the Sonic Boom universe.  It is the seventh story of The Diamond Series and focuses on Tikal finding her way back to Seaside Island, all while Zero has a meltdown.  There's also some Silvaze in this story too.  

Sometimes I ponder on how long it would take to get this far in production of the series.  We've still got a real ways to go.  But I think if we were to make it this far, it would be pretty exciting.  

I actually tried to write a story to follow this one but it was crap.  Haha, so I deleted it.  Instead, the Epilogue, Watch Dogs of the ARK, follows this one.

But going further past that, comes Sterling's storyline, which eventually became the story of her becoming Zero and Tikal's daughter.  She started off as a he and the son of Knuckles and Rouge.  Then I moved him over to be the son of Infinite and Tikal.  Then I switched him over to a she, as boy Sterling kept having a lot tragedy as a guy.  This did nothing to Sterling's appearance or voice or anything.  She was just meant to be a girl and was getting a lot of abuse as a guy, getting into a lot of trouble.  Especially with the sexy K-POP dancing.  It was drawing in a lot of pervs and as a guy, he didn't get much protection.  As a girl, she's guarded well.  She's still considered a villain but spends most of her days getting invited to parties.

Other things related to this story: Sonadow live happily ever after.  Og makes friends with Tikal.  Eggman becomes irrelevant, and Gadget gets to lead his first Jackal Squad 2.0 mission.  Anything else and I'd be pushing on spoilers.