Chapter 30

Rui's Pov

"Do you like what you're eating right now? Would you like more?" Jimin asked me.

"It tastes great! But I'm fine for now. Thank you, Jimin." I placed my spoon in my bowl and set it aside on the stand next to me.

Looking around, the boys continued to get seconds as if they haven't had a proper meal for days. Maybe that was it. They haven't eaten well for the last couple of days. 

"Why hasn't Jin come here yet? What's taking him so long?" Yoongi asked before scooping a spoonful of rice into his mouth.

"I don't know, but he should be here by now. Oh well, we can always save some leftovers for him," Namjoon assured, "Jimin, go save some for Jin so he can try some of the dishes when he arrives."

Without a word, Jimin quickly stuffed his mouth with pieces of pork belly and set his bowl aside to fulfill Namjoon's request.

Looking over at Taehyung who quietly ate his rice porridge with his hair covering his eyes, his hand was trembling, struggling to bring the spoon to his lips. Without a second thought, I grabbed his spoon and bowl from him, stirring the porridge in small circular movements before bringing it up to his mouth. He looked surprised by my gesture but proceeded to take a bite and gently chewed on his food, understanding what I was trying to do.

"I'm sorry, I saw that you were struggling to eat by yourself, so I just wanted to give you a hand," I apologized, biting down on my bottom lip.

He brought his eyes up to meet mine. "It's okay, I appreciate it," he said, giving me a cute giggle before opening his mouth again.

Quickly giving him another scoop, the door to my room opened, catching everyone's attention.

"Wow, Jin, what took you so long?" Hoseok greeted with a smile, "We were almost going to eat everything before you showed up. Come! Hurry Up! Sit, sit, sit! I'll get you your food." I heard him say from the other side.

There, coming from around the corner, was Jin. His suit tightly hugged itself onto his body to show his bold physique, and his hair was nicely gelled along with his perfectly polished shoes, just like the rest of the boys. Turning his head in my direction, his eyes bored into Taehyung's, giving him a wary look. Taehyung, in return, reciprocated with a look of suspicion, wondering why his bodyguard gave him such a look.

"Hello, Master V, Rui." He suddenly bowed.

"Hello," I bowed my head, "I assume you must be Jin," I smiled.

"Yes, I am," he confirmed, "I'm sorry I came late. There was a lot of traffic on the way here. And hey! Did you guys get me what I ordered?" he turned to Jimin.

"Yeah, Hoseok is getting it. Just be patient."

Just in time, Hoseok placed Jin's food in front of him, "Enjoy your food," he mimicked his voice as what you would usually hear from the waiters at the restaurant.

Jin playfully rolled his eyes and finished his food diligently with the rest giggling at Hoseok's teasing.

||

The whole day was spent in the same room that I'd been in. With the doctor and the nurses coming in and out, and still, I was accompanied by Taehyung's guards.

The room was quiet now with the quiet snores coming from everyone who was now fast asleep, all except Taehyung, of course, who was persistent in wanting to stay up with me since I couldn't fall asleep.

"Still not asleep?" he asked while slowly making his way from the bathroom.

"I don't know, it's just... so much has happened today that I can't find myself to be able to fall asleep, you know?" I sighed.

"I get you," he nodded.

Quietly making his way through the bodies that were fast asleep on the floor, he let out a big sigh when he finally sat down next to me, silently praising himself for not stumbling on anyone. I quietly laughed to see how relieved he was after going through all that trouble.

"I bet you're going to be even more relieved when you don't have to use a crutch anymore. Your leg will heal soon, I guarantee it," I said, looking down at the cast that was covering almost his entire leg.

"The doctor said that it wasn't much of a major break. I'm sure it's going to heal fast," he agreed.

For a brief moment, there was silence between us until he spoke the first word, "After we get discharged, you'll be staying with me in my home." 

"Your home?" I questioned.

"Yes, my home. Wherever my home is, it's also your home as well," he told me.

"If your home is also my home..." I paused, "... then what kind of relationship do you have with me?"

Taehyung took both my hands into his large ones and brought them to his face, gently caressing them before looking up at me, "Do you want to hear the truth?"

I nodded earnestly, patiently waiting to hear what he had to say.

He laughed at my reaction to see how eager I was. "You and I are lovers. We both share a home because you're living with me."

I quickly took my hands away from his gentle grasp and covered my mouth in surprise. 

This can't be it ... wow ...

"Are you actually serious? Are we actually lovers?" I said in shock, still staying in the same pose.

"Yes! Yes, we are. I'm not lying," he laughed.

"If we're lovers... how come I don't remember anything? How come you're telling me this instead-"

"Shhh..." he shushed, "I'll tell you when it's the right time, but for now..." he looked to his side.

I followed his gaze to see seven men sleeping soundly. "They're sleeping right now.  We don't want to wake them up."

I quickly turned to him, questions were stirring in my head, and the many answers I needed at that moment made me feel restless.

"When you and I arrive home, I'll help familiarize you with everything. Such as what you liked, what we did together, who I am, who you are, and our little pup."

"We have a dog?" I jumped in excitement.

"Yes! We have a dog! And not only that, but we also have a huge rose garden too! It was your usual favorite place to spend your time," he explained.

I took a moment to take all of that in and removed my hands from my face to entangle my hands with his, "I can't wait to come back home."

"Me too, love. Me too."

----------

Please leave a vote and comment❤(シ_ _)シ

||

Hi chiles! I know it's been awhile since I've written a chapter and I apologize for that. I know I said I was going to release chapters this summer, but it came to me that I had major writer's block and that I have to prepare for college too. 

This story has had a very unbalanced schedule and I'm completely aware of that. Now that I'm going off to college, I'll try my best to keep up with this book when it's convenient.

I thank you all for those who are still keeping up with this story and are still supporting even though I don't update as much as I used to. Thank you so much for giving this book so much love! I'll see you all in the next chapter :)