Prologue

"That's not the answer Mr.Jung!"

Everyone in the classroom looked over to the person who yelled out behind the teacher's back. Their palms covered their mouths to keep their laughs in and the snickers began to echo in the room. They shook their heads knowing that he was going to get the wrong answer again, his confidence wasted.

The teacher sighed for he knew this was going to happen eventually, "And what do you propose we should do then, Mr.Kim? To get the right answer?"

The student stood up from his seat and walked across the room while everyone's eyes were stuck on him. His nose had the perfect shape with a small mole underneath the tip of his nose, and his eyes were blessed with perfect double eyelids. His dark black hair was in a mullet style and his large glasses stayed in place with the support from his nose bridge and his lips red from his favorite lip balm flavor that lingered those red lips, cherry. His skin had a golden tone to it which made him look like those models you would see in magazines. He moved his glasses up a little more with his long, slender fingers before taking the marker away from the teacher who just sighed.

Any girl would have fallen head-over-heels for someone like him. Anyone would have drooled at how attractive he was and they wouldn't even realize it. But then reality decided to hit them hard with the truth, and everyone including the ones who thought he was handsome at first now had a new view of him. 

He was...different.

More like an outcast, if you were to describe it.

"T-The x is across from measure B and the side length of 5 is opposite from angle A. T-Therefore, we have to use the Law of S-Sines." He stuttered as he observed the triangle from the problem and continued to write the equation on the board.

"But I just did that though. Now, may you please go back to your seat so that I can proceed?"

"B-But Mr.Jung, I-I didn't finish yet!" He stammered as he tightened his grip on the marker.

"Are you the teacher or am I the teacher?" Mr.Jung raised a brow.

He went silent before he could squeak out a "you" as an answer.

"Good, now please go and sit down before I send you to the office."

"No no no not the office!" He let out a plea as he scurried back to his desk. 

The students giggled and made comments about how he was stupid to think that he knew what he was doing.

"Why does he make it seem like he knows everything?"

"No, his confidence just gets the best of him. I feel bad for the dude for embarrassing himself in front of everyone almost every day, honestly."

"I know right, why's he in the higher-level classes anyways? He doesn't deserve to be in here. He's so annoying."

He heard everything but kept a straight face to hide how vulnerable he was.

He would hear these things every day but would try to convince himself that his classmates would be talking about someone else, and not him.

As he sat down he looked down to avoid the glances that everyone was giving him and fixed his glasses in a nervous matter. 

Everyone despised him. 

Nobody wanted to be his friend.

And because of that, he would always be hoping for new transfer students to come to their school.

His chance to become friends with them would be taken away because of his schoolmates. They would tell them how he was an embarrassment if they were to hang out with him. How their life would be miserable if they were to stay with him, and that they should avoid someone as unlikable as him.

What was wrong with him? He didn't know. He knew he was completely normal, why did everyone want to avoid him? He didn't understand why ever since he was a young lad. He didn't want anyone to pity him, but what's the point? He couldn't stop it.

He was interrupted from his thoughts when a knock was heard on the door.

Everyone's attention turned toward the sound and the teacher walked over to open it.

"Oh, you must be the new student that they were talking about, come in." Mr.Jung smiled at the person as they walked in.

Everyone was in awe as they observed the new girl. She had a small petite body with beautiful curves. Her hair with long loose black curls that reached down to her pelvis. Her lips were naturally red with a tint of mint from her lip balm. Her eyes had double eyelids and looked like they were glossed as if she had the eyes of a doll. Her flawless, pale skin shone about. Her natural beauty caught everyone's eyes, including his.

"Hello everyone! My name is Choi Rui. I hope I get along with you guys and please take care of me." she bowed with a smile.

He was intrigued by how pretty she was. He never saw anyone as beautiful as her until now. Just as he thought, he was starting to experience something new. A thumping feeling beating inside his chest. His heart was racing as he kept staring at her. He kept his attention on her, worried that this moment won't last if he looked away even for a split second. Hoping that the both of them would somehow make eye contact, he kept his eyes on her longer than he intended.

"Well then, Miss Choi, may you please go sit at the empty desk at that corner over there?"

She looked over in his direction and her smile grew bigger. Everyone's reaction showed disbelief and disappointment as they looked over to the boy who had his eyes and his mouth opened wide. 

He couldn't believe that this was happening to him considering that it was his luck that has finally blessed him to meet someone who everyone sees as a goddess.

She walked over in his direction and sat down on the desk that was right next to him. His head turned to his right to get a better view of her. He just couldn't get enough of her.

Noticing that the lad was staring at her, the blushing girl turned to him and spoke, "Is there something wrong?"

She spoke. He was the first person she ever has talk to ever since she entered here, and he felt special.

Was there something wrong? There was nothing wrong with her. She was just too beautiful. Too perfect. Too rare. Like a gem.

"N-No, you're just really, really, really beautiful!" he exclaimed as his eyes fluttered to her lips. She was biting them nervously, her cheeks tinted with pink.

"Oh, well, thank you," she giggled while tugging her strands behind her ear.

"I'm Rui, what's your name?" 

His name. Nobody has ever cared to ask what his name was unless the teacher called it out from the list. His heart was beating even faster than before. It took him a good ten seconds before he can answer her directly without stuttering this time.

"Taehyung, my name is Kim Taehyung."

----------

Please leave a vote and comment❤(シ_ _)シ