project

after school.. so at your house :)

Y/n POV:
"Y/n! Sweetie someone's at the door!" I hear my mom yell, I yell back "Okay mom!" I run down the stairs and see junior.

"Oh hey, come in!" I say with a smile. "Who's this handsome boy?" "This is junior, mom. We have a project to work on!" I roll my eyes (jokingly not like annoyed yk?😭) "so.. no Vance?" My mom says with a confused face.

It got kind of awkward but I responded "Nope, he got paired with someone else this time, but I'll talk to you later mom. Bye!!" I smile and signal for junior to follow me upstairs.

Junior POV:
I follow Y/n upstairs, she's so cute. I want her so bad, but that stupid Vance is in the way and he's ruining everything but, She will be mine. No matter the cost.

We start working on the project, she's so smart and pretty. She's the best, I've always liked her. That'll never change, she's amazing. She's hardworking, she's any guys dream girl.

I can hardly work on the project, she's so focused and it's adorable. Something slips out of my mouth. "Y/n, you're so cute." Her eyes widen and she looks at me.

"I'm sorry, what did you just say?" She asks me even if she clearly heard what I said. I reply "I- nothing forget about it." She pulls me closer and kisses my cheek. I get surprised and just smile.

She smiles back and says "Okay, don't get cocky let's finish this now." "Yeah, okay sure.." I reply still shocked. (flabbergasted 😵)

Y/n POV:
"holy shit i just kissed him.. we just met what the hell am i doing?!" I think to myself as he starts explaining how we're going to do the project.

"Y/n, you okay?" I snap out of my thoughts to see junior with a worried look on his face. "Yeah, im f-" we hear a loud knock on my window.

I get up and slowly open my curtains to see Vance. "Vance what the hell are you doing here? Shouldn't you be working on the project with iris?!" I whisper yell.

"I'm not doing that shit with her, I payed her 50 bucks so she does it alone." I roll my eyes as im still confused as in why he is outside my window.

"Yeah okay, but still. What are you doing here? Some of us are actually working hard on this project." I snap back at him.

"I'm bored, just wanted to stop by. Y'know?" I see that stupid grin form.

"I'm working with junior I don't have time for this. Bye Vance, don't get kidnapped." I tease as I close my window and close my curtains.

I hear Vance gasp after I close my window and later on hear rumbling from him getting off my roof (pls imagine like that one scene where Steve was like on the roof trying to get to Nancy's room but instead he's leaving, I'll insert pictures most likely so yk what I'm talking about just in case you haven't watched ST or you just don't remember)