breakfast

(A/n: if u want... check out my profile thingy for my first imagine🤭 it's a brady x y/n one 😍 if u want another actor/actress/character js lmk and i'll make one!)

Vance POV:
I wake up and I'm still laying down with Y/n. She's sleeping and I try not to move so I don't wake her up, I smile and kiss her forehead.

She smiles and opens her eyes. I immediately go red, she was awake. Just pretending to be asleep.

"Guess you're a softie deep down." She says with a raspy voice and a small laugh follows. "Yeah okay shut up.."

The room went silent, but it wasn't an awkward silence. It was a comfortable silence. After a little bit of laying down in silence she slowly gets up.

"Where are you going?"

"Bathroom." She says as she goes into her bathroom.

I sit on her bed waiting for her she comes out way more awake then before. She goes up to her door and locks it. I raise an eyebrow as she gets closer to me.

She sits on my lap and I smile. "I missed you." She says burying her face into my neck.

"I missed you too." I say as I wrap my arms around her waist.

"Breakfast is ready!"

We both jump and she quickly gets up. We laugh and unlock the door. As we're walking out of Y/n's room her little sister comes up from behind me and jumps on me.

"Vance!"

"Hey kid." I say laughing.

"Gracie don't do that!" Y/n scolds her little sister.

"Hey hey, it's fine." I say picking Gracie up.

We continue walking and go downstairs.

"Good morning!" Y/n's mom says as she's already eating.

"Good morning mom." Y/n says with a smile and she sits down.

I put Gracie down and she runs to her seat and I sit next to Y/n.

Y/n POV:
Are me and Vance dating? He hasn't asked me out but he's being nice to me, and we kissed.

I shouldn't get ahead of myself though.

————————————————
Time skip // few hours later
————————————————

I'm laying in my bed rolling around, Vance had left and went home a few hours ago.

I heard a knock on my window.

I got startled but quickly adjusted my appearance. I got up and walked towards the window.

"Va- Junior?!"

"Y/n hey."

What the hell is he doing here I thought he was in the hospital??