xtra part ☺️

Y/n POV:
"WHAT?!"

"Sorry.. just a thought." He says looking down while frowning. "Don't apologize, I would love to but maybe not right now, actually-"

———————————————
TIME SKIPPPP // next day
———————————————

"Babe.. you said kids not, animals." Vance says looking down at all the puppies. "Well yeah, but pets are a good kickstart." I say picking up a cute fluffy one.

"I'm regretting this. They're gonna steal all my attention." He says crossing his arms like a toddler.

I giggle and we bring the puppy home (HELP YOU DID PAPERWORK AND OTHER STUFF.. OR WHATEVER YOU DO WHEN GETTING A PUPPY😭 IVE NEVER GOTTEN ONE SO IDK SORRY LMAO)

I was feeding the puppy and all of a sudden Vance comes from behind me "What should we name it." He asks.

"It? She's a girl, but anyways hm, we should name it..."

"We should name it bella."

"That's basic." I say rolling my eyes and going to the kitchen. "Then what do we name it- sorry, her." He says putting his head on my shoulder.

"We should name her Aria!" I say jumping up and down. "Okay.. calm down." He sighs and goes to my room.

"Where are you going?"

"Your room?" He chuckles and closes the door.

"Fine. Be like that!" I say picking up Aria.

I sit on the couch and put Aria down. I end up falling asleep, I wake up and see that I'm in my room. I smile and try to get up but he pulls me back "Where are you going? Stay.." he says in a sleepy voice.

"Fine." I say turning around and kissing his forehead. All of a sudden Aria jumps on us and I start giggling.

Vance starts screaming at her and she starts barking. Was he arguing with a dog? 😭

TIME SKIIIIIPPPOOOO // idk how many years but y'all have kids now 😚

"Mommy wake up!"

"Yes? What do you need Cora.." I ask stretching and turn to see Vance still sleeping. "Riley and Ryan are fighting again." She says getting off our bed.

I sigh and get up. I go into their room and see them fast asleep, I turn to Cora and see her giggling, I pick her up and take her to her room. I put her in her bed and kiss her forehead.

I go back into mine and Vance's room and see him sitting up. "What are you doing up so early?" He asks stretching.

"Cora," I say smiling as I walk into my bathroom.

I take a shower and then get some clothes and change. I then leave the bathroom and go into the kitchen.

I start making breakfast for 6, (Myself, Vance, Cora, Riley, Ryan and Noah.)

Cora: 5
Riley, Ryan: 3
Noah: 6

"Good morning kids." I say as they all run in to the kitchen. "Morning mom." They all say and sit down. I place breakfast on the table and smile.

I hear someone knock on the door and it's Gracie. She's so big now! "Hey pretty lady." I say giggling "Hey sis, Vance." She says waving.

"What brings you here?" I ask letting her inside and closing the door behind her.

"Mom wanted me to come here, I don't really know either. But I missed these kiddos."

"Aunt Gracie!" Cora screams and the others smile. Vance was with Aria and our other dog, Bella. He was giving them food.

We ended up hanging out all of us, including Gracie of course. We had so much fun.

A/n: And that's all cause idk anymore and I'm like dying rn 😚 so sorry but I genuinely don't know what to write anymore