Chapter 28: Xaiver's POV pt 4 At Least She's Safe

Her heart stopped.
I immediately started to preform CPR.
"Alpha you're going to hurt her, calm down." Patrick whimpers.
"Patrick shut the fuck up before I rip your tongue out!" I roar, continuing CPR and chest compressions. I couldn't let her die, I refuse to.
1,2,3
Breathe
1,2,3
Breathe
1,2,3
Breathe, and she started to breath.
Patrick continues to stitch her up as she thrashes violently. I hold her down as her body moves uncontrollably.

*

He finished the stitches, she passed out due to all the pain she was feeling. We were walking back to the pack house, well me and Patrick, I was carrying a passed out Alice in my arms.

When we arrived at the pack house I took her back to the loft, I changed her bloody clothes into baggy sweats and a shirt of mine that looked over sized on her. Her face stained with tears, and blood, I went to the bathroom to get a wet rag and came back and cleaned her face.

My mate lays in front of me with cuts everywhere on her body, over 500 stitches and that's only on her stomach.
At least she's safe.

I'm going to kill him, and I'm going to make him pay for what he has done. Now that I have my mate and my sister safe from him, nothing is gong to stop me from ripping every bone out his body one by one, then his heart.
I plan to watch the life drain from my fathers eyes, and I plan to do it with a smile on my fucking face.