Chapter 15: Decision

I woke up to find Xavier, his body in a chair and his head on my bed. He looked so peaceful, calm, so relaxed...so non-kidnapper-ish.

"Wake up." I say softly, as predicted he didn't wake up, so I continue. "I don't know now you calmed me down-even if it didn't stop it, even if it was for a moment... thank you, I don't understand, but thank you." and in this moment it took everything in me not to run my hands through his hair.

SNAP OUT OF IT ACE!!!

I got up and decided to get ready for the day... well truthfully I took extra long to avoid Xavier.

Thankfully when I came out of the bathroom, he was no where to be seen; I decided to wear my grey and white shorts with my grey boyfriend tee, along with my grey vans (which was one of the two pairs of shoes I packed.

I left my room and made my way to the kitchen to find Xavier -dressed and waiting for me. 

"Thank god, you took forever, come on we are going shopping." Dick. Seems like cold emotionless Xavier was back. "Oh, and don't try and runaway. One: you'll regret it and two: -although I hate to admit it- it's not the last we see of my father."

Xavier drove us to McDonalds where we were now eating in awkward ass silence.

"Xavier?"

"What!?" he barked.

"What the actual fuck crawled up your ass and died?"  I shouted-causing two old women and a mother to give me a dirty look. Xavier on the other hand looked shocked, but that didn't last long.

Xavier looked pissed as he practically dragged me out of the fast food joint, practically shoving me in his damn car.

"What is your problem?!" I scream.

"You are! "he yell back as his knuckles turn white from clenching the steering wheel so hard.

"What the fuck did I do?" I scream, "you kidnapped me! Your father wants me dead! What the hell have I done to you! Huh Mr. Alpha!"

"You're human, humans are weak!"He spat.

"You're acting as if I chose this! I didn't choose to be your goddamn mate! You. Kidnapped. Me." I spat out.

"Just let me protect you... please. You don't understand how much it kills me and pisses me off!"

Ah, so that's what it is.

The big bad Alpha wants to protect me.

Xavier pulls over.

"Ace, I don't care if you're human, you're my mate. Just please give me a chance.  I don't know what I'm doing here, okay! I get it, I kidnapped you but panicked, I'm sorry. With werewolves they automatically know, I've never heard of someone having a human mate, I didn't know how you would react- whether you would know, that I am the other part of you and you are the other part of me. I don't know to change your mind, I don't know how to show you that I'm worth It. Everyone already thinks of me as a monster, can you please not be one of them, but you already see me as a monster, don't you?... I am though, I am a monster. My pack is the largest- and I am known to be a ruthless Alpha, but please don't make you final decision yet..."

I was speechless.

"No."