Chapter 43: The Wedding part 1

"Ace, wake up sweet heart." Xavier softly shook me.
I looked up at the tall, shirtless man in front of me.
"Do you even own shirt?"
"Sorry?" He chuckled, "the wedding is today get up- you gotta take a shower"

I got up and went to the bathroom, allowing the water to steam the bathroom up before I entered the hot, burning, but yet amazing shower.
I must've been there for a while because Xavier came to check up on me twice.

Poor boy, he has to deal with me being completely broken- how is that fair? How?

I turned the water off and wrapped myself in a towel and exited the bathroom. Xavier sat on the bed- looking up at me.

He groaned closed his eyes, took a deep breathe opened them look at me. Did it again, threw himself back as he covered his eyes. Peeked through his fingers, groaned again, and got up and left. He was gone.

But God he looked good in a black suit and tie.

I couldn't help but laugh.
I put on my sleeveless grey bra and matching grey boy shorts- I play no games, I love me some boy shorts.

Since the wedding was in the morning I put the dress on, a simply grey long dress, it looked mesmerizing, it faded into black but in a beautiful way.

I did my make up simple yet elegant. Wing on point, hahaha- no? Just me?

"Ace we are gonna be late and I can't be..." He shut up the second he saw me.
"I'm sorry I just need to put my heels on" under his stare I began to swarm. "Do I not look okay?" I began to panic.
"Ace you look..." He stated at me as I began to panic more "...breathtaking..."
"We are gonna be late right?" I said as I walked past him with my heels in my hand.