Chapter 35: Blades

I tried to run, but a hand covered my mouth and pulled me back.

Please God not again, please, please don't let this happen.
I tried to bite his hand.
Please I can't do this again please please
I through my hands behind myself trying to grab his face, but he just laughed at my failure.
Someone please save me.
I pulled my head my head forward and through it back as hard as I can. He let go and I ran.
"XAVIER!! JACOB!! SOMEONE PLEASE!" I ran as fast as I could to my bathroom.
Locking the door I ran to the cabinet, pulling out my box of blades, I put one in my mouth and one in my hand.
Boom!
The door is breaking, boom! And it goes down.
"Are you ready?" He asks as an Evil grin covers his face.
His hand cups my checks as he forcefully pushes me against the wall.
His other hand wraps around my throat, I can't breathe... I take the blade and cut down on his hand around my throat, cutting as deep as I can.
He yelps as he lets go, and I kick him in his man parts as hard. He groans and bends down.
I will not allow the past to repeat its self. I refuse it.
I knee his face as he bends down. I only have but a minute. I quickly take the blade and cut it down his face, going deep as I could, taking it back to his eye, and sticking it in. He screams very, very loud. I bring my foot to his face as his hand covers his eye, and I kick back. I try to run but his hand grands my foot, he pulls me down to the ground and his body comes on top of mine. He starts to tear off my pants, pulling my underwear down with it. Nothing was on my legs. He unbuckles his pants, he smirks evilly.
He lowers his head down to my ear, he whispers "I'm going to enjoy this sweetheart."
I play with the blade inside of my mouth, placing the blade between my teeth, turning my face over quickly I cut his neck as hard as I could allow. I push him off me and spit the blade out of my mouth.
I run, and my rom door opens showing Catie, I grab her and I saw that the window was open and I jump out, I wasn't going to waste time.
I ran down the roof, holding Catie's hand, and I was pants less. I see the pool, and before I can think- I jump.
My body hits the water hard, I swim to the edge- really weird like because I can't actually swim. Catie and I get out.
I look out in front of me and I see a wolf- a wolf with Grey eyes- one that's like home to me now. I fall to my knees.
"Xavier..." I start to cry, he shifts in front of me- starch naked. "You're dad is here." I say and before I know it he shifts again barking orders and running inside the house.
A wolf changes- showing Emely.
"I couldn't leave her with him." Was all I could say, the little girl takes her sweater off and wraps it around my waist. Then she does something I didn't expect, she hugs me, and she starts to cry.
"Thank you." She sobs into my already wet shirt.

We enter the house and Xavier walks in the room. Before he can even say anything, "I couldn't let her go with him." I start to cry "and I couldn't let it happen again."
"Did you get him?" Emely asks.
"He was already gone..." Xavier says almost defeated.
My breathing starts to quicken, and the darkness that has left me alone for a while... Consumes me.