Chapter 53: Right?

You ever sit in a silent room with your family- that hates you, your ex boyfriend -that's staring you down and you have no idea why he is here, your guards- your protective person has placed with you, and your protective person- who happens to be a werewolf, and your werewolf friends- who owns the hospital, and your werewolf best friends- who hid the fact that they were werewolves, and your grandmother as she gets ready for her release- who is completely unaware of all this damn tension. 

damn this fucking tension. We all had to leave my grandmother alone to get changed with a nurse, so here we are in the waiting room. 

"Ace, you aren't coming home with us." My father said through clenched teeth.
"That sounds threatening, don't threaten her." Rob spoke up.
"Why are you even here?" Eunni asked Rob. 
"Because I knew she would be here." Rob stated looking at me. 
Xavier laughed. "Then you wasted your time, there is no reason for you to see her" he stated calmly "and please do not speak to her in that manner, I get it- you're her dad and you're upset. But your daughter would have killed herself, her hips show years worth of scars." My father's eyes widened "she never stopped cutting, haven't you ever noticed the cut on her inner elbow, its deep as hell, faded maybe a year old. But that was deep enough to cause her death, if she cut a little deeper. And you-" he looked at Rob "stop making me laugh with your petty attempts to win her back.  We get it- you got something from her" widened from shock Rob's eyes flew open, and so did mine- my parent's didn't know "and she loved you more than anything, but when you got her heart" everyone but Rob and I knew he wasn't referring to my heart, "you decided it wasn't good enough for you and you left. You cheated, lied, and disrespected her, and you took her for granted. Understand this-" Xavier took a step forward, looked Rob dead in the eye "I will do something you never did- I will fight for her. I ain't gonna lose her, and she isn't going any where. Because -boy out of the both of us- I'm the one that's gonna marry her. She will spend the rest of her forever with me, ain't I'm not stupid enough to let her go. You can try- but listen here boy" Xavier got closer- towering over the boy slightly "she is mine." his voice sounded so lethal. "Now if none of you can UNDERSTAND, or RESPECT my girlfriend- then you can all fuck off. Easy as that, Sir" he looked at my dad "no offense, but I'll always protect what's mine." He grabbed my hand "And in the future I might regret saying this, but I don't need your permission to marry your daughter. Because with or without it- She will be my wife." 

At that moment, my grandmother walked out. My father spoke at that moment, "I like you, how about we all go out to dinner." 

um... Dinner sounds fun... right?