Chapter 68: Deja Vu

"Ace, do you wanna feel a baby kick?" Eunni asked, it's been quite some time since I last saw Xavier; Eunni, and Jordan didn't leave me alone though. They left behind every one they knew, including Shelly. I miss her. I miss everyone. 

Quite some time means 15 months. 

Jordan had a secret, although he hasn't shifted before he finally did. He was a pure white wolf. The only reason he had shifted was because Eunni has a scar, and she was scared. He shifted out of anger, someone harmed his mate, although he killed the guy he was more angry that she was scared and upset. 

He was no longer blank, he had gotten Eunni's name tattooed on his chest above his heart.

"Of course I do." They gave up their entire lives to watch over me, to not leave me alone, and to hid me. 

I wasn't alone, and they were happy to have each other, but god knows I miss Xavier, and god knows they miss their pack.  And Eunni and I both miss Shelly, she was our sister, blood wasn't connected, but our souls were, and Lord knows how many times Eunni and I cried over losing our sister in a way. 

My goddaughter kicked my hand, and Eunni laughed, "she's going to be a warrior like me one day." Jordan laughed even harder. 

"Hey Ace, how is school?" 
"It's college, kill me now." I darkly chuckled. 

We moved to Pennsylvania, we lived in a little remote town, no werewolves, and lots of land. 
I was becoming a teacher, Eunni and Jordan owned a little successful tattoo and piercing shop.  Although they left their pack, they never complained- but I know it killed them. 

I left them talking by themselves. I looked over at the sweater I accidentally packed, and in all honesty- I can't do this. I can't keep doing this.  

I changed my clothes and put the sweater on, I walked out my room. 

"I'm going for a run." 

Before I left I heard Eunni whispered "She's wearing his sweater..." 

----

I ran for miles, I ran a lot these days, my stamina got amazingly better. Running or cutting, I chose to run. 

I was on the outskirts of my small town. 

And then suddenly arms wrapped around me. 

A cloth over my mouth, and before I saw darkness.

I saw grey eyes.

Deja Vu