Chapter 36: Bloody Game Room

I woke up in the pack hospital's room, with someone unexpected by my side.
Emely.
It was dark, probably around 2 am.
And all I heard were screams, cries, pain. I slowly got out of bed, taking out the IV slowly. When it was out I slowly left the room.
I walked and walked and walked until I was out of the hospital. In a hospital gown. I mean at least I had underwear on.

I walked for a while until I ended up in front of a building- creepy Grey looking ass building. Well shit.
The screams echoed louder and louder.
I slowly walked to the door and slowly opened the heavy metal door. The stench of blood made my noise crinkle. I wish I had no nose- like that one pale ass guy in that movie with no nose looking creepy as fuck.
I walked up to the room the terrorizing screams came from- although a lot of the rooms were filled with bloody ass people who were groaning out in pain. But this one was screaming and when I looked through the window I saw something I wish I hadn't.

A man was chained up bleeding his face swollen his body cut up. Screaming as more cuts were cut into his skin from a ray of different knives laid out on the table.
"No are you going to tell me why you entered my territory- rogue? Or do I have to cut your heart out?" The man covered in blood asked
"I'm telling you it was by accident...." He trailed off, coughing up blood.
He picked up a thin hook knife, he shoved it into his stomach, hooking it through his skin, and very slowly ripped it out... Laughing at the howling screams and cries the chained man let out. His evil laughter echoed through the whole building.

"You see I really don't like liars- I mean you should be honored I let you into my bloody game room, now if you don't tell me the truth I'll just have to take your heart out just like I promised."

"P-p-please I-I'm begging y-you!!!" He cried.
"Not the right answer" he laughed. And without hesitation he stuck his hand into the mans chest and ripped out his heart.
"Pathetic mutt." He spat.
But he laughed. Turning around smirking as he through the heart to the ground- looking up at me.
And here I see the grey eyes that are my sanctuary.