Chapter 34: Just You And I

Dedicated Catie, Happy Birthday.
__________________________________

"The wedding is in a week, please! She will only be here for that long!" I pleaded
"No, Ace that is final!" Xavier growled.
"Fine, can I at least talk to her then?" I asked he looked at me a nodded before handing me his phone.
"Hey Shelly-" I started to run. "The adress is 45 Lockheart Drive Portland Oregon 09654!"
"Got it!"
Xavier snatches the phone from me and hangs up.
"Ace! What the actual fuck?!" Xavier screamed. "A human amongst werewolves! Ace that's not safe for her!"
"She's the only family I have left..." I whisper sofetly, almost inaudible.
Xavier looked at me gentely "Ace..." He starts.
"You don't understand, she is the only one I have left, I can't lose her too. Please Xavier, I can't lose her too..." I pleaded.
A sense of guilt washes over his face.
"Fine, she can come. But only for a week" He says as he turns around and starts to walk away.
Before I can stop myself I run up to him and through my arms around his back, the usual but still not use to tingles flow through me. He stills, then his arms wrap around my arms which are around his waist.
We stay like this for a moment, but some one knocked on the door, causing me to jump back. Xavier growls slightly.

He pulls opem the door and shouts what at the person who is at the door.
Poor person.
"Alpha, there has been a rogue attack."
"Ace, stay here!" There was no room for arguement in his voice.

I go to my room, I am terrified.
"I guess its just you and me sweetheart." A voice whispers, a voice that scares the living hell out of me. A voice of the man that caused the claw marks on my skin.

"I see you've been marked. You know, whats worse than killing a mate, is mating with a mate thats been marked." He grins evily.