Chapter 49: Choice

He stood there, arms crossed leaning on the frame of the door, his eyes turned to me and his scary straight line smile curved slightly at the edges, and he winked. His demeanor less scary to me, yet the tension in the room didn't lighten- just around me it did. His scary demeanor- still indeed scary and the door frame held his weight. 

"Why are you paying my mother's bill?"  My father hissed- yet he shouldn't be ungrateful, my grandmother's insurance covered little to nothing. 

"Ace, you okay?" Xavier asked- ignoring my father's question. 

The room's full attention turning to me, they wanted to know who this man was and what his connection to me was. 

"ACE-" my father started 

"Do not speak to her in that manner." a calm- errie Xavier voice said. That was the voice he used in that room he used to torture people. 

My dad marched up to me- he tried to grab my arm but the guards were in front of me before he had the chance. 

"Do not touch her." the guards spoke up. This room was divided. 

Xavier, Luke, Nikki, Penny, Guard 1, Guard 2
Mom, Dad, Grandmother, Jessica, Erika, Mathew 
It was literally 50% werewolf in this room. 
Eunnie and Shelly were there too, so more that 50% werewolf.

My family- one by blood and one by bond. 
How was I suppose to choose. 
I wasn't meant to choose. 

But I was being forced to...

"Xavier he's my..."