INTRODUCTION/PROLOGUE

Hello! I'm writing this on the 20/08/2022, the start of creating and finalising Lovers At Last. Lovers At Last was inspired by the theme of enemies to lovers. During this book, both the main characters will have to change to fit eachother, however these changes are for the better. My message to all readers out there, is to find your purpose and wait as the universe unfolds a path for you. I would not have been able to write this book without my proofreaders: Nick, Olivia and Maddy, thank you for your continued work on this book, it wouldn't have made it without you. To the following people, you are the reason why I am here right now, so thank you very much: Kailee, Olivia, Liam, UnTakzn, Elle, Kat, Jennie, Dion, Blair, Kiley, Tiana, Kobe, Sailor, Georgia, Abi, Kaylin, Yas, Ken, Angel, Koz, Lily, Tia, North, Daisy, Sul, Tae, Zach, Zahra and many more wonderful people. A also big shoutout to my family members who have both made fun of my book and supported it. Without further ado, let's get in to the prologue of Lovers At Last.

LOVERS AT LAST:

They've been childhood enemies, lovers and best friends but after Highschool, they drifted. Fear not, as in this book they reunite and the sparks come back to life.

Erica, our protagonist, has been through a hell of a ride, determined for validation after all these years of feeling unwanted. She is a hardworker, a bad ass bitch, clingy when in a relationship, crazy around her friends but hasn't really found love since her Highschool boy toy. Her ideal type of date is staying inside with Netflix and food. She has 3 brothers (all older), who are VERY protective of her and she loves to bits even though they tease her. 

Mateo, our bad boy with a soft side, has been trying to get over his Highschool love, Erica Jenkins, all the girls he met on Tinder just aren't doing it. She's left a significant mark on his heart but he knows that one day, the stars will reconnect. All he wants, is a chance to make things right. His morals are to get through life with as many loved ones beside him, he's an extrovert with a heap of friends but deep down he only needs her to be complete. 

They both have a dirty and wild side to them, they haven't seen eachother in YEARS, yet they reconnect after taking a once in a lifetime opportunity in a small business. Will they survive? What will happen? Will the spark reconnect? Keep reading to find out.