Dinner Time (part 2)

AUTHOR'S NOTE: HI! THIS IS STILL A SPICY SCENE, FIND THE NEXT BOLD NOTE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ THIS BIT. THANK YOU! - BIANCA

HER POV:

I lay on his chest, panting right next to his perfect body. Without warning, I was scooped up from the counter and brought into the bedroom. "Mateo, what are we doing?" I asked him. He grinned, "We're not doing anything, I'm punishing you for lying." He replied. My heart started thumping at his words.

I was thrown onto the bed, still naked. "I was going easy on you back there, now it's time for you to get punished so much you can't walk tomorrow." He whispered into my ear before pinning my hands to the back of the bed. He kissed my body from my neck down to my heat, stroking my body gently.

As soon as he got down to his heat, he stuck his fingers in causing me to gasp. He stopped for a moment and looked at me. "Do you want this, princess?" He asked. I nodded and a grin spread across his face. "You're a dirty girl, aren't you? Beg me." I shook my head and he moved closer to my face and stared at me, "I said beg me." He demanded. "Beg you for what?" I said shakily. "Beg me to fuck you, Erica, beg me." He replied.

"Mateo..please fuck me..." I begged. "Very good, princess, very good." He replied and with that he was back down to my heat, fingering me. "Let's try a challenge, first one to moan loses." He challenged and I accepted. He thought he was good, but he hadn't see what I could do. 

I used my arms to push him down onto the bed and then I began to ride him, harder and faster, making him pant and heavy breathe. His eyes rolled back and his arms began to relax, him trying as hard as he could to not moan. 

Interrupting us, there was a knock at the door.

HI AGAIN! BACK TO THE STORY. TW: MENTIONS OF SA

We both looked at each other, who could possibly be at the door? I couldn't be bothered putting all my clothes on, so I just put my bra and my underwear on. Mateo got up and went to the oak door to see who it was.

As he opened the door, I heard a voice "Hey mate! What's up, wait why aren't you wearing a shirt?", I think that's Jackson. I decided to be a bit of a bitch so I walked into the foyer next to Mateo, only wearing my bra. Jackson's eyes looked me up and down and then he bit his lip, Mateo noticed what he was looking at. "Hey, cut it out, that's my girlfriend." Mateo growled before hitting Jackson on the back of the head.

Jackson snapped out of his trance and went back to serious mode, "I was coming to tell you that  someone called Levi at the front desk, saying that they wanted Erica or some shit like that. Apparently, according to Levi, he thinks that this guy's in love with her." He explained. Mateo scowled, "Who the fuck is it, did he leave a name?" Mateo asked. Jackson glanced at me and then back to Mateo, "His name was Carter."

My eyes began to water but I tried so hard not to show it, glancing everywhere but at Jackson and Mateo. I couldn't believe he tried to come back now, when my life was finally not a mess. How dare he? After everything he's done, he still wants to come back, he just can't leave me alone. My scream replayed in my head, again and again, why didn't anyone rescue me? Why didn't anyone believe me? I was just a girl who was a vulnerable and he took that to his advantage, I was stupid and I let it happen. I thought he genuinely cared but clearly he just used me for his pleasure.

I ran back into the living room and hid under a blanket, I just sank into the couch wanting to be left alone. Mateo ran in, "Princess, hey, are you alright? Do you know him?" He asked. I nodded and let all my tears out, not being able to suppress them for any longer.

"What happened?" He asked me in a gentle voice. "You wouldn't fucking believe me because no one ever does. Everyone just says I'm a slut or an attention seeker for it, so fuck it." I replied, clearly mad and upset. Mateo sighed and then sat on the couch, "Princess, you can choose not to tell me and I would understand but I'll always believe you, did he hurt you?" He asked. 

"He was my ex boyfriend, he- h-he r-raped m-me and he's been....obsessed with me ever since, worried I would go to the police about it." I said as quickly as I could before going into an outburst of sobs. "Fuck no, I'm killing him. Erica, Erica, can you look at me please?" I glanced at him with watery eyes, "I promise I would never hurt you like he did, I'm so sorry sweetheart." He said. "I fucking trusted him and he just did that to me and I've never told anyone because it was my fault..I didnt" I was cut off by Mateo, "It is NOT your fault, I'm going to fucking kill him, wait here." He growled but before he could get up, I grabbed his arm, "Please don't leave me, please." I pleaded.

He stared at me and then brought me in for a hug, holding me tight. I broke down in his arms, praying this was just a horrible nightmare. What if he got hurt fighting for me? Was I really worth it? The funny thing is, he's the only person that believed me. No one else did and that made a difference. I'd do anything to go back to that night and convince myself not to go to his house, it wasn't safe there. I should've known.