The End

Hello my lovelies! It's Bianca here. Unfortunately, this is the last Author's note for this book. I'd like to thank you all for reading this book but before I finish off, there's a few things that need to be addressed.

For those wondering which character was based on who in my life, here's the list of inspiration.

Erica - Bianca

Mateo - Mateo/ Blair

Olivia - A mix of Olivia/Kat/Kailee

Jackson - Ken/Zach/Nick

If you're someone really important in my life, you might've noticed your name or a slightly changed version of your name in my book!

Here's a few thank yous and quick mentions to the people that made this book possible:

Mateo - mr special over here, getting the first mention. I love you heaps, everything about you, even though you have seriously stinky socks ( just saying). In all realness, you honestly are a fantastic friend and comfort person. I really do love you even though I tease you. Thank you.

Olivia - You are such an amazing friend and have always been since we were kids. I love you heaps and without your help and encouragement this book wouldn't have been possible. You are so strong and such a role model to me, I love you so much. Thank you.

Nick - hey dude! What's up, SHAWTY? All jokes aside, thanks for always being my comfort person, you and Olivia, as my editors really made this happen. Thanks for all the help and inspiration over the last few months. I love you so much, thank you.

Kailee - Girl, you have been my best friend for the last 3 years, without all your help, letting me vent and your encouragement I wouldn't be here right now. You've accepted me for who I am and I love you for that. Please stay strong and keep being you, I love you so much. Thank you.

Jennie - hey girl! You are one of the strongest and most amazing people I know, I love you to the moon and back and you are one of the reasons this book is possible. Thank you for everything you have done for me since the moment we met, thank you. I love you so much.

Kat - hey kat! You are my 24 karat gold, my Kit Kat, my bodyguard and my best bitch. We always laugh together and you share my shitty humour, thank you for being there for me in my darkest times, bianca army for life. I love you so much, thank you.

Liam - dude, you have been there for me when shit got really tough and you always cared about me and I really appreciate that. Thank you for helping with my book and always being there to listen to my problems. You're so super strong and a fantastic friend. I love you heaps, thank you.

Unz - hey! You've been a huge emotional support for me over the past few months, thank you for being one of the best friends ever. Thank you for always acting with me and supporting me when I needed it. You're a fantastic friend. I love you heaps, thank you.

Roxy - Girl, you are an amazing friend. Thank you for always being there to laugh at my husband and me as a joke. Bianca army for life! You're super funny and a fantastic friend. I love you heaps, MWA MWA. Thank you.

Ken- You've been such an amazing friend to me since the moment we met. I love hanging out with you and spending time with you. Thanks for being an inspo for my book, i love you heaps. Keep being a fan of The Rookie. Thank you.

Blair - You've been in my life for what feels like forever but you've always been there when I need a shoulder to cry on and are really funny to tease. I love you heaps, thank you for always hanging out and talking. Mwa mwa. Thank you.

Daisy - Hey girl! You're so strong and such a fantastic friend, thank you for everything you do for me and kat. You're such a funny person to be around and I can always come to you when I need. I love you heaps, thank you. 

To Lily, Dion, Angel, Sailor, Kaylin, Kiley, Koz, Lilly, Maddie, Nate, Mauricio, Zahra, Isa, Alex, Abi, Azor, Min, Sul, North, Tea, Yas, Zach, Liv, Dani and Josie - you guys have all played a seriously important role in my life, thank you for always being there for me. I love you all heaps, you're the people that I can always come to.

In general, to all my friends and family who have re read my book, making corrections when needed and really helping me push through, I thank you. Your encouragement is so helpful and I love you all.

This is also to Lachlan and Nat who are no longer with us anymore, you guys are the reason why I was able to make it here today so I hope you're looking at this because this one is for you.

There have been definitely times as an author, where I've given up or really broke down writing this so I'm very happy and thankful this has finished. My editors have truly done a fantastic job. I apologise in advance for any bad chapters or bad grammar in the book, I'm getting there.

To anyone reading this, thank you so much for your support, I love you all. Please never stop being you, or change yourself for anyone because the YOU that YOU are is so beautiful and I'm so proud of you all.

Signing off for the last time,

Bianca.