Dinner Time

HIS POV:

It was 5pm and I was getting ready for dinner with Erica, I was quite excited about this as this was one of the first victories Erica had gotten in a while and I was extremely proud of her. She had absolutely killed it in court this morning and I will never forget the look on that other attorney's face when my future wife absolutely killed it.

As a congratulations gift, I had gotten her half of a heart on a necklace, it had "E" on it and I had got a matching one with "M" on it. It was a symbol of my heart being complete with her. I may be a screw up in other people's eyes but she only saw the best in me and it hurt me to see other's hurt her.

She was mine and only mine, that was final. If another man dared to lay a finger on her, I would personally remove every body part he put on her body with a knife. She belonged to me and I belonged to her. For dinner, I had cooked us steak, potatoes and dinner which I had plated already and was in the oven being kept warm. On the table, I had a vanilla scented candle, surrounded by rose petals and I had covered the table with white table cloths.

I was left day dreaming at the kitchen counter when I was interrupted by the door bell. I practically ran to the door and opened it, seeing Erica with a short red dress on. "Hello there, sexy lady. To what do I owe the honour?" I asked with a grin. "Ah, yes, I'm looking for Mateo Willis, he's my hot date for the evening." She replied. "Ah, I see, well he happens to be right here. You must be Erica Jenkins, the hot attorney." I shot back. She giggled and then gave me a kiss before walking in. 

"Something smells good." She noted. "Yeah, I cooked us dinner, I hope you like it." I rubbed the back of my neck anxiously. "Um, Erica, I got you something because you killed the court case today. It's a necklace, I hope you like it." I nervously said as I handed her the box. Her hands traced the box and then opened it. "Oh my god, Mateo, it's gorgeous, thank you so much." She exclaimed and then hugged me, I let out a relieved sigh. I then picked my necklace up from under my shirt and showed her. "I got a matching one, see." She admired it, practically beaming at me. "Congratulations baby, I knew you could do it." I finally said.

I could see her fidgeting with her fingers. "Do I make you nervous?" I asked. She shook her head and I walked closer to her. "Are you sure, princess?" I asked again. She shook her head, unable to look at me. I used my finger to lift her chin up, kissing her passionately. It took her by surprise and I felt her heart skip a beat. I put my hand to her heart and felt it beating fast. "I think you're being a naughty girl and lying there, Attorney." I smirked.

HER POV:

"I think you're being a naughty girl and lying there, Attorney." He said with a smirk. He was right, he did make me nervous and my heart was beating way too fast. "So what if I am?" I replied.  "That would make you a naughty girl, wouldn't it?" He asked, grabbing my waist. I nodded, swallowing hard now. "You'll get your punishment after dinner, but for now, you're going to eat dinner with me." He commanded and I obeyed. I went to go sit down on a chair but then he shook his head. "No, you're sitting on my lap." I obeyed once again and sat on his lap.

I began to shift uncomfortably, causing a sigh to erupt from his mouth. I turned around to face him and he looked flush. As the night progressed, he spoon fed me my dinner and then after dinner was finished, he quickly cleaned up and then turned back to look at me. "I keep promises, therefore your punishment needs to be served."

SPICY SCENE UPCOMING, SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT.

I gulped. In a instant, I got picked up and laid on the table. "I think we're going to skip straight to the dessert, which is you." I nodded. He began making out with me and taking off my dress leaving only my bra while I unbuttoned his shirt. "Fuck, you're so hot, Erica." He exclaimed. "Says you." I replied. He kissed my neck, going all the way down to my bottom half. I decided to surprise him so I turned him over on the table, leaving him shocked.

I kissed him down his body and then unbuttoned his pants. I took off my bra with a smirk, "If you want it, come get it." He growled, "Oh, I want it and I will get it," He replied with a wink, "There are no cameras or anyone to hear you scream, so I will punish you heavily." He pushed my further down onto the counter before inserting his cock into me. I put my hand over my mouth to prevent any moaning. "Moan my name, baby." He commanded. I shook my head and he got angry.

He pushed into me, harder and faster with each thrust causing me to grip the counter. "Please..Mateo, have mercy on me, p-please." I blurted out and he merely chuckled before going even harder into me, pushing me near climax. I came onto him and he licked his lips before once again licking me clean.

He fell on his back, exhausted, near me and I took this opportunity to crawl onto him, kissing his neck. "We have all night, you know." I said with a grin. "Yes..we do." He replied. I began teasing him by putting my bra back on. He yanked it out of my hands and threw it on the floor. "No need for clothing." He growled. 

"Fair enough." I said before riding him, slow at first but gradually getting harder and faster. His eyes rolled back, leaving him as well gripping the table. "Fuck, Erica." I used his moan as my motivation going harder and harder until I couldn't go anymore, landing on his chest.

I thought that was the end, but it was merely the start.