Just A Taste

JUST A NOTE: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A SPICY SCENE WHICH MEANS THERE IS SOME NUDITY AND STRONG SCENES, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT, PLEASE GO TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!

HER POV: 

His lips were colliding on to mine, taking my breath away. He then went down to my neck, leaving a trail, I sat on his lap as I felt his dick stirring beneath me, he wanted it bad.

"Sometimes..I feel like a cowgirl" I said with a smirk. He looked at me with a confused expression and then said "Why?". I replied with "I like to ride...a lot.". He smirked at me and then took off my shirt and unhinged my bra with one hand, not letting go of the powerful connection with each kiss. I ripped his shirt off and began kissing his stomach, earning a giggle. He turned me over and took off my underwear, in a violent but hot manner.

He took off the belt of his pants and then took them down, I liked what I saw. "Are you ready princess?". I nodded. "You know I haven't eaten dinner so you're my main course. Unfortunately, you won't be walking tomorrow as a result." I went bright red. All of a sudden, he thrusted into me, leaving me in awe. I covered my mouth as to not let a moan escape. "Moan my name, baby, only I can hear you, let them know who you belong to."

He went even harder, I gripped onto the back of the bed and rolled my eyes back, I was practically begging for mercy. "Mateo" I moaned, panting heavily. "Good girl, we're only half way there." 

"HALF WAY, MATEO, PLEASE, I'M BARELY HOLDING ON." We were both panting heavily now, eager to give each other our all. He thrusted into me, hard, realising how much of an affect he had on me, he then made his way to my heat. "Do you want me to keep going?" I nodded. "Beg me..princess." I stared at him and gulped. "Beg me to finger you." I sighed and then said "Mateo..please finger me.." He smiled. "Good girl, that's more like it." He pushed his thumb near  my clit, rubbing gently, circling. I was on the verge of coming. I held onto the board of the bed, feeling my heat close to exploding. "Come for me darling" he demanded. Knowing I was nearly there, he pushed into me again, thrusting harder and harder, "Fuck Erica" he moaned. I came and he bent down and tasted it and then licked his fingers. "You taste really good sweetheart." I smiled. This is why I loved him, even though I was insecure, I was the only girl in his world.

I decided it was my turn. I pushed him over onto his back, leaving him in shock. I pushed my finger over his mouth, to silence him as he smirked, knowing I could get dirty when I wanted to. I kissed his body all the way down to where his pants you to be. I made my way to the tip of his cock  and began to suck, struggling to fit it all in my mouth but I managed. I could see him struggling, it made me happy. He rolled his eyes back, gripping on to the board of the bed, trying not to come. 

I then hopped on top of him, wasting no time at all. I was a cowgirl, I really liked to ride and nothing was going to stop me now. I rode him hard, giving him no opportunity to back out. "Harder Erica, harder." I obeyed and thrusted into him, pushing and pushing harder. Eventually he released and I licked my lips, happy by my victory.

We lay next to each other, panting, exhausted. I fell asleep in his arms that night, feeling a sense of home and security. I am his and he is mine, it will be this forever. I was determined.