Finally Home

HIS POV:

I woke up with my arms around her. She was gorgeous when she slept. I started stroking all the hair out of her face. I realised I wasn't in my usual bed and memories from last night came back to me. I texted my mate Brayden and he allowed Erica and I to spend time in his house today as he was hooking up with some girl on the other side of the city. God, she was beautiful. She was absolutely stunning and with my whole heart, I vow to never hurt her. If I ever lose her, the world loses me too. I know she has demons in her past and disgusting motherfuckers who want to hurt her but I will protect her from everything, even if it means sacrificing myself.

I heard a long string of text pings coming from Erica's phone, I gently leant over to answer them before they woke her up. I read message after message from her best friend Olivia and it made me laugh as she questioned how her "boy toy" was going. I guess Erica crushed on me hard, eh? 

Erica started shivering and clambering and I realised she was having a nightmare. She at last woke up in a panic and began to cry. "Baby..baby..what's wrong?" I asked her. She looked around and then fell into my arms with tear filled eyes. I stroked her hair and rubbed her back, not quite sure how to comfort her. I wasn't good at comforting people but this was an exception. I was a demon to everyone else I knew but to her I felt like an angel, graced by her presence.

She looked at me and whispered "He came back..he hurt me again.." I started to get angry, who on earth would hurt her? Dumb motherfucker. "My dad..I had a dream that he came back and hurt me and my little sister again..he threw those plates again..." with that she leant into my chest with tears. I rubbed her back and then pulled her chin up so she could see my face. "I'll never let anyone hurt you again, I promise." I got a smile out of her, I hope she feels the same things I felt, that feeling of comfort, of security, of safety. She lay her head on my lap "Mateo Willis, you are the love of my life. Don't be going nowhere anytime soon, I can't lose you." I nodded at her and stroked her face. I kissed her forehead "I'm not going anywhere sweetheart." That's a promise I hope the universe abides by.

She stood up, barely, I nearly laughed at how she was struggling because of what happened last night. She tried to hide it but it was really obvious. Poor girl. "I'm going to go take a shower, no peeking." she demanded. "No promises, sweetheart, would you care to share a shower with me instead?" I asked hopefully, I couldn't really get away from her body, it was so perfect... "Alright, fine. But don't try anything, I'm already very sore." I chuckled.

She undressed and made her way in the shower, the steam barely covering her from my sight through the glass screen of the shower. I took off my shirt and boxers and climbed into the shower with her. All of a sudden, she took the head of the shower and sprayed it in my face and started giggling. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I'M SORRY, I HAD TO." She managed to blurt out. "This means war, sweetheart." I said as I took the shower head from her and squirted it at her. She tried to run out of the shower but I chased her. She grabbed a towel and quickly wrapped it around her before sprinting into the bedroom, I tackled her down onto the bed again and she squirmed underneath me. "Well well well, here we go again." I said as I kissed her endlessly. She kissed me back and I knew she longed for this for ages. 

She sat up and looked at me "Will you dance with me?" She pleaded. "Well..I'm not a very good dancer..." I replied and she looked sad. "I'll teach you then." I nodded. She grabbed her phone and started playing a slow romantic song, as we looked into each other's eyes and I spun her around, I knew this was forever and I'd fight for it to be forever.

AUTHOR NOTE: IF YOU WANT TO LISTEN TO THE SONG THEY WERE DANCING TO, IT'S AT THE VERY TOP. THANK YOU FOR READING THIS CHAPTER, I HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING IT SO FAR!

- Bianca