Chapter Twelve- Aled

Aria is still on my lap, still leaning against my chest not wanting to open her eyes. I stroke her hair, soaking up the moment of feeling her against me.

The guys and i all want her, we don't even need to talk about it, we all know. 

We've all been searching for a girl we are all into, but i'm scared that now we have finally found one, she's in too much danger to stay.

Callum brings the car to a stop outside the house. They both turn around and see aria still on me.

"Hey, princess, we're here." I lift her chin and rub her cheek. She squints and opens her eyes.

"Swimming?" she asks. Fuck she's so cute. 

"Yes beautiful, we can go swimming." Callum tucks her hair behind her ear. 

I shuffle out the car, with her still on my lap. She insists she walks herself, by holds onto my arm as we walk inside. She stumbles a little.

The minute we get inside Dacre turns and stops Aria, kneels down and starts taking off her heels. I think she's a little surprised at what he's doing. 

She doesn't need help walking anymore but we help her to the room and tell her to change into her swimmers and meet us in the pool.

The boys and i go get changed and head to the spa fool. Thank god its heated cos its not a warm night. We make sure the sauna is running for later and get in the pool.

The spa has a lot of seating, and i knew Aria didn't feel like struggling to keep her head above water.

I can't stop thinking about how amazing she is, how hot and cute she is. She's always on my fucking mind.

"Fucking hell, what is she doing to us?" Callum asks, his head in his hands. 

"I don't know. Fuck i need her. I don't know how much longer i can wait." I say.

I can see on dacre's face he's thinking the same.

"I know, i don't know either but we can't rush anything, i don't want her to get scared s- Holy Shit." He's looking behind me.

Aria's standing at the door, and Holy Shit. 

I can feel my mouth watering at this point

I can tell she's nervous. She's playing with her hands and hesitating at the door. Fucking hell.

She can feel us all staring, waiting for her. Her cheeks go read and she slowly walks over. 

I move over and extend my hand to help her in. She holds my hand tightly, and hesitates as the spa is very warm. She finally gets in.

She sits between Dacre and I. The spa is small, but still big enough to fit another 5 people.

"Thank you for earlier." She keeps her eyes on her hands. Is she afraid to look up?