Chapter Sixteen- Dacre

It's now 1 in the morning, everyones asleep, except me. I have situational insomnia, whatever that means.

I go down to the kitchen and just sit on my phone, waiting until tiredness kicks in. However, i can't stop thinking about my little girl. Fuck i can't help already feeling like i own her.

I can hear someone slowly coming down the staircase.

A small figure peeks around the corner. Fuck she's so cute. She's put on one of our hoodies, massive on her.

She sees me sitting in the kitchen and slowly makes her way towards me, fiddling with her fingers. She looks a little sad and tired.

"I-i can't sleep and... i wanted to see what your doing, you werent in your bedroom." she came looking for me. She's so cute when she's tired. She plays with the hem of the jumper.

I pat my hand on my lap so she can come sit. She hesitates at first but then sits. She isn't wearing anything underneath, only the jumper.

"Thank you," she says. Her voice soft.

"For what gorgeous?" I move her around so her legs wrap around my torso, facing me. Her pussy was against my stomach. She pulls back slightly realising, but i pull her back in, and she softly smiles.

"Everything." she says. She takes my hand and starts fiddling with my fingers, tracing the veins on my hand.

I kiss her forehead. She's a little surprised at first.

"What was that for?"

"For being a good girl." she blushes at my words. I run my hands up and down her thighs, gripping ever so slightly.

"C-can i ask you a question?" she asks. I tell her yes whilst rubbing her back.

"I know i have to call you sirs, and i can only say your names around others, b-but um..." She hesitates.

I grip her chin and make her look me in the eyes. I raise my eyebrows. "You know i don't like hesitation babydoll, ask me."

"C-can i call you... daddy?" Fuck. FUCK.

We thought we'd have to convince her to call us that, apparently not.

I grip her hair slightly tilting her head back, and i kiss up her neck, making sure to leave a mark or two.

I whisper to her, and i feel her tense on me. "I don't want you to just call me it, i want you to moan it, i want you to scream it." she lets out a surprising whimper at my words, i pull away.

She softly smiles. "Yes daddy."

--------------------------------------------

After a while of just sitting and holding her, she gets tired again.

"Can you help me back to the room?" she mumbles, her eyes half awake.

"of course gorgeous," i stand up, her body is still straddled around me. Walking up the two flights of stairs wasn't had.

I carry her to the room where callum is still asleep. I lay her down gently, and i think he half wakes up and pulls her in, she mumbles something but i can hardly hear.

"sweet dreams gorgeous." i kiss her forehead and leave the room.