Chapter Fourteen- Aria

"Found you" Callum grinned.

They start to walk towards me, i back up into the room. Dacre closes the door behind them.

"Now princess, i thought we told you upstairs was off limits." shit. SHIT SHIT SHIT. I FORGOT.

"I- uh" i couldn't get any words out. I was backed up against the post of the bed. 

"Nor did you hide in time sweetheart." He tsks. They could tell i was nervous, they found it amusing.

"So two punishments? Is that right Aled?" Dacre asks. He nods with a grin.

Aled walks over to the table and gets a few things. Whilst Dacre walks towards me. He twists me round with my wrists behind me, and my body against him.

"Naughty girls get punished princess." Aled says, he's brought over...fuck.

In his hand are handcuffs and a gag.

Dacre holds my hands behind my back as the handcuffs are fastened to my wrists.

"Please i'm sorry, i'll do anything." I plead.

"Aww Sweetie you shouldn't have said that." Callum grins. I push against Dacre and try and break free. He laughs a little at my attempt. 

Aled puts the gag on me before i can get another word in. Muffled noises and saliva are all that come out.

"Bed. Now." Callum says.

Dacre forces me down onto my back, my hands still behind me, and my legs off the end of the bed. Dacre holds my shoulder down and grabs one leg. Aled does the same. They both pull my legs apart.

Callum kneels down between my legs and inspects my swimming costume, which is now soaked in something other than water.

"Your so fucking wet, you really are our little whore." Callum says, dragging the swimming suit to the side, exposing me.

"By the end of the night sweetheart, your not going to want to disobey us again." before i can even question what he just said, he shoves his face down into me. 

FUCK.

My moans and screams are muffled by the gag. Aled and Dacre grin at each other then me, watching me. My eyes roll back.

Callum shoves his tongue in and out of my, using his fingers on my clit.

I try to close my legs but Aled and Dacre push them back down without a strain on their strength. 

Callum continues to suck and lick me, he even hums a little which sends vibrations through my body. Aled leans down to whisper in my ear.

"You think your such a smart girl don't you?" he tugs at my hair a little. Callum shoves his tongue into me more and a muffled moan comes out, Dacre's eyes grow with darkness and lust. 

"I assure you princess, we are fucking in charge here, if you have a problem with that, id like to see you try and change it." Aled nibbles the lobe of my ear, and smirks at me, knowing i can't do anything right now but be held down. If you fucking want a challenge i will give you a fucking challenge.

My back arches at the rush i feel when Callum starts sucking my clit. My eyes water and saliva is covering the gag. I try to scream and move, but they hold me down and smirk.

"You seem to be enjoying this gorgeous." Dacre says. Callum goes faster and i can feel it coming, i can feel it. Fuck don't stop.

Aled leans down again and whispers to me. 

"Bad little girls like you don't get to enjoy this." and with that Callum pulls away, just before i finish. Ive never seen them act so...serious, protective.

Dacre and Callum put me on my knees at the end of the bed, my pussy sore but needing to finish. Aled stood in front of me. He takes off my gag.

He gripped my chin, my eyes still a little watery from earlier. 

"Aww darling, is something wrong?" he smirks. This is my chance.

I spit in his face.

Fuck

His hand moved to my throat. Tightening.

"I dare you to do that again princess." He tightened even more. "Because i can guarantee you, I will prove to Dacre and Callum just how much of a pathetic slut you are. I will show them how much of a-" I signed my death wish as i rolled my eyes. 

An evil grin spread across his face. Then its pitch black, a blindfold over my face.

I feel someone pull me in one direction, then another, then something wrapping around my wrists and ankles. I can't move. Fuck

They tied me to the four posts of the bed, with a blindfold on.

"You wanna fucking play this game princess? Then let's play." 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note

Hi guys, hope your enjoying it so far. As you can tell each of the boys have a different nickname for Aria. 

Dacre: Gorgeous.         Callum: beautiful/sweetheart.         Aled: Princess/ darling

So if theres any other names from dacre that you guys want, let me know, prefer no baby names like baby, babygirl. But was considering babydoll.

Up to you ;)