Chapter Thirty Three- Callum

She sleeps so peacefully in my lap. I love her so much. I try not to move, as I'm still inside her and every time i do her legs shake a little. I stroke her hair and continue on my work.

Dacre returns to the room and i put my finger to my lips letting him know she's asleep.

"What are we going to do?" he whispers.

"I don't know" i start to stress again.

"Callum one of us has to go deal with the situation, otherwise they'll find her."

"I know, I know. Which one of us should go? Either way she'll ask questions. Aled wants to take her with us and we all go, but it's too much of a risk." I tell him.

"Just look at her," I pull her hair back. "Id rather die than let her get hurt." Dacre nods.

"I'll go." Dacre grunts.

"You sure? What if she wants you?" I ask

"Then you and Aled need to keep her company. Please just, make sure she doesn't think about me too much." He says.

"Ok i'll try, go tell Aled. We'll plan what we'll do later when i don't have this angel on my lap." I kiss her head.

"Ok sure." he says and he leaves.

Aria groans and wriggles against me, she must of felt whats still in her because her eyes flutter open then scrunch.

"You have a good sleep beautiful?" i ask. She moans in response and looks at me confuse.

"Did someone forget they still have a dick inside them" I laugh then kiss her lips.She hides her face in my chest and i can't help laughing more.