Chapter Thirty- Aria

"No," i smile, if they want to have fun, so will I.

Callum's hands grip each end of the bed post and he leans in, his suit shirt buttoned down, his tie no where to be seen.

"Now," he breathes, his smirk fading. 

I crawl down the bed onto my knees in front of him, his face so close to mine i can feel his breathe on my lips. 

"Whats wrong daddy? Not in control?" i smirk.

His hand grips my throat so fast i couldn't react. His fingers tighten around the sides of my neck. 

"Dacre, top drawer." Aled grunted, his face serious. 

Callum's hand left my neck, he didn't give me much time to react when his hands moved to my wrists. He moved behind me and pinned my wrists to my back. Dacre walked to the drawer and opened the top draw. 

Pinning my hands to my back with one hand, Callum moved his other hand to my eyes, covering them so i couldn't see.

"Wha-" i tried talking but he tightened his wrists.

"One more fucking word and I will get a flogger. Do not test me." He whispered. 

I stayed pinned for another minute until i felt the mattress sink down again. Something cold touched my lips. It started forcing itself closer on my lips. Then forcing my mouth open.

A gag.

They're putting a gag on me.

"You wanna be a disobedient brat? That's fine darling." Aled says.

"But it's going to be a little hard for you to do that with these on."

Something snakes around my wrists, replacing Callum's hands. 

Ropes.

A muffled noise leaves my mouth, the gag in my way. Callum takes his hands off my eyes, i see a blindfold in Aled's hands. 

"We are going to put a blindfold on you, but if you need to stop whats happening, blow three big blows on the gag and it will open ok?" i nod my head. He puts the blindfold over me.

"Now where were we, oh yes, you being a disobedient little slut. What should we do with you?" Callum laughs to himself.

Someone pulls me up off the bed and makes me stand. They stop touching me, and i'm left standing there, gagged, tied, blindfolded and naked. 

"I'm gonna fucking enjoy this." One of them says. I couldn't tell anymore.

Something cold touches my hip, and moves to my ass before giving it a light whack. I move forward slightly at it.

"Do not move."

The coldness hits again, even harder. I whimper struggles its way through the gag. 

"Spread your legs a bit." I do as he says. The coldness glides across my skin, around from my ass to my stomach.

It leaves.

I feel something graze my inner thigh, a hand. It touches me, moving up and down my thigh then gets closer. The hand gently moves over my slit, and a feel a faint hot breath go along with it. The hand adds more pressure, making my pussy throb with need.

The hand moves away and the coldness hits my pussy. A loud groan escapes the gag just enough for the whole room to hear.

"How pathetic." Someone chuckles darkly. 

"She can definitely take more than that. Bend her over the bed."